Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Festival of Splendor Event Feedback and Constructive Criticism

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Festival of Splendor Event Feedback and Constructive Criticism

GhostNappa
06.16.2014 , 05:15 PM | #11
EDIT: Oops, did not mean to post a second time. I meant to modify my original post. My bad.

Quote: Originally Posted by AudioSecrecy View Post
I am against the idea of allowing the rancor or speeder to be bought with certificates. These are items that are meant to be rare or very rare, and you know it is a great feeling when you win one. If you allow people to sell what they win, then you eliminate the purpose of a credit sink.
You're making two completely separate/different points here, but I'll address it anyways. Just in order.

1) With a ~100 requirement for the Rancor and a ~75 requirement for the Magnus, they still will be super rare. Getting certs will still be a matter of luck, just with a goal in mind. And not many people are gonna have the will, the time, or the money to win enough certs to buy one.

2) Allowing people to sell the rare mounts wouldn't unbalance the sink. Instead, it would promote more participation in the sink, as people would be willing to spend more for actual/further rewards.

GalhenMarek
06.13.2015 , 08:04 AM | #12
I completely agree, making mounts buyable especially.

Newyankalt
06.13.2015 , 09:40 AM | #13
I don't mind the event, no ones forcing you to take part but it's something there there if you want to blow some credits. I never took part last year so I just got the full armour set and weapons since it's all legacy bound, I may use the armour on the next smuggler I make.