Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Change Tactical FP's back to basic comms please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Change Tactical FP's back to basic comms please

TheUnNamedHero
06.16.2014 , 06:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jorill View Post
Its not really that big of a deal to me. Only the gf part is elite comms. The daily part for entering it and all drops in the fp are still basic. Also as whats been stated there are lots of ways to get basic comms and i usually get a lot clearing dailies waiting for fp to pop
Yeah, but I can go to Alderaan and score 12 basic comms from three GSI dailies before you've even downed the first boss in a tactical. Or 8 from cz-198 in about the same time. 6 comms for 20-30 minutes of work is pretty low. 16 however was a good deal, which is why geared players still did tacticals. In terms of profit from investment, tacticals just aren't very enticing anymore.
Unless you survived the Corrupted Blood outbreak, you don't know what a game breaking bug is.

grrrly
06.16.2014 , 07:45 AM | #12
I'm certainly running far fewer tactical flashpoints with the change to elite comms. I used to run them daily on a few toons for the 10 basic comms, but after doing just a few ops I cap very quickly on elites so there is absolutely no point to me spending time earning them. I'm currently running the two Czerka flashpoints to get the weekly but that's it. An increase in the cap on elite comms, and more stuff to spend them on would be great.