Groups For the Lieutenant Marcovic

JacSpazz

Okay Like ive said before im not a noob but its is a Noob question or it migh be just a glich im trying to group up for the battle Against Lt. Marcovic on Ord mantell and i know you cant group up with a jedi with the same class as you but even with a guardian it wont let us both enter in the same story arc wht am i doing wrong :eek:

There is an option in the options menu that has to be set in order to allow others to share your class missions. Which I believe is off by default. At least it was for me when I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.
The option is "Allow Access to Same Class Story Areas", and yes, it is off by default (in Preferences/Social).

Okay Like ive said before im not a noob but its is a Noob question or it migh be just a glich im trying to group up for the battle Against Lt. Marcovic on Ord mantell and i know you cant group up with a jedi with the same class as you but even with a guardian it wont let us both enter in the same story arc wht am i doing wrong :eek:

If you're a sentinel, and your buddy is a guardian, you're both still Jedi Knights (the same class). You will need to enable the option mentioned above, found in Preferences -> Social tab.