Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Groups For the Lieutenant Marcovic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Groups For the Lieutenant Marcovic

JacSpazz
06.12.2014 , 03:44 PM | #1
Okay Like ive said before im not a noob but its is a Noob question or it migh be just a glich im trying to group up for the battle Against Lt. Marcovic on Ord mantell and i know you cant group up with a jedi with the same class as you but even with a guardian it wont let us both enter in the same story arc wht am i doing wrong

ConcreteRyder
06.12.2014 , 04:07 PM | #2
There is an option in the options menu that has to be set in order to allow others to share your class missions. Which I believe is off by default. At least it was for me when I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.

Adric_the_Red
06.14.2014 , 03:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcreteRyder View Post
There is an option in the options menu that has to be set in order to allow others to share your class missions. Which I believe is off by default. At least it was for me when I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.
The option is "Allow Access to Same Class Story Areas", and yes, it is off by default (in Preferences/Social).
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

LordBarok
06.17.2014 , 09:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JacSpazz View Post
Okay Like ive said before im not a noob but its is a Noob question or it migh be just a glich im trying to group up for the battle Against Lt. Marcovic on Ord mantell and i know you cant group up with a jedi with the same class as you but even with a guardian it wont let us both enter in the same story arc wht am i doing wrong
If you're a sentinel, and your buddy is a guardian, you're both still Jedi Knights (the same class). You will need to enable the option mentioned above, found in Preferences -> Social tab.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.