Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost my character...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Charelz
12.17.2011 , 12:38 PM | #1
I had a level 8 sith warrior, but I lost connection. When I tried to log back in again, I noticed that he was gone and I had to start a whole new character!

Is there any way I can get my character back?
Who's yo daddy?

Marlon
12.17.2011 , 12:47 PM | #2
This has happened twice to me. I don't want to play those hours again. I had a Level 10 jedi sentinel and I want him back. I've played for 3 days and enjoyed it. But right now I'm not. That's basicly all the time I have been given for pre ording wasted so no real bonus. What can be done. Can I get a new LVL 10 jedi sentinal please,

Charelz
12.17.2011 , 12:58 PM | #3
I know! It took me HOURS to level him up! I really don't want to do that again.. I really hope there's a way to get my character back.. I don't wanna' waste 4 hours getting back to where I was again...
Who's yo daddy?

jedya
12.19.2011 , 02:52 AM | #4
The same with me. Lost my 11 or 12 level Sith Inquisitor...

kris-thorn
12.19.2011 , 09:25 AM | #5
me to i have lost 3-4 chareters by now not as mucth the level more that i have playd the story and have to start over

JordiAlba
12.25.2011 , 02:18 PM | #6
The same happened me earlier today. I went for dinner and when I came back I had lost my character. Seems to be no way of getting him back. I had just reached level 13 too, this is very frustrating. Are the developers aware of this and is something being done?

Edit: Just read that I can continue playing with my character if I connect to the same server! Going to try that now.

Wittyavenger
12.25.2011 , 02:27 PM | #7
Bump.
Saving lives, one smart-*** comment at a time.

I RP, so what?

Wittyavenger
12.25.2011 , 02:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JordiAlba View Post
The same happened me earlier today. I went for dinner and when I came back I had lost my character. Seems to be no way of getting him back. I had just reached level 13 too, this is very frustrating. Are the developers aware of this and is something being done?

Edit: Just read that I can continue playing with my character if I connect to the same server! Going to try that now.
...you mean... you thought you Character traveled with your whenever you change servers.... BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA..Can I take my bump back?
Saving lives, one smart-*** comment at a time.

I RP, so what?

santean
11.20.2012 , 08:46 PM | #9
Hello..I just started playing agian..And all my characters are gone...If they cant get them back real soon..I am done with this game.

Beesodd
11.20.2012 , 09:02 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Santean, are you sure you're on the correct account? At a glance you appear to be on an account that was created some time ago, but hasn't played the game before now(unless you were in the pre-launch beta, in which case those characters are unrecoverable).

I hope this helps clear things up.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support