Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder Operation rewards 0 ultimate commendations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Group Finder Operation rewards 0 ultimate commendations
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

albeva
06.13.2014 , 08:00 AM | #1
Just did a full run via Group Finder. All bosses. couple wipes. one person left and we replaced quickly.

Server: The Red Eclipe
Time: roughly 13:30 - 14:45 ( GMT + 1, UK time)

No ultimate commendations!

Just did a run (The Red Eclipse) and nada. zip. nothing. 0 ultimate comms for the run

Urantia
06.13.2014 , 11:04 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by albeva View Post
Just did a full run via Group Finder. All bosses. couple wipes. one person left and we replaced quickly.

Server: The Red Eclipe
Time: roughly 13:30 - 14:45 ( GMT + 1, UK time)

No ultimate commendations!

Just did a run (The Red Eclipse) and nada. zip. nothing. 0 ultimate comms for the run
Just happened to my group Empire side on Shadowlands. I guess they changed it back to 8-man, but left code in the quest for 16 man? But I can confirm the random group I just ran it with got nothing...well at least those that spoke up...which was most including myself.

What a shame. Never wanted to run an 8-man to begin with, so that is what I deserve I suppose.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238

Andrellma
06.13.2014 , 12:38 PM | #3
[Group Finder] Story Mode Operations is not tracking as complete when you finish the Operation. Today, I completed SM Dread Fortress via Group Finder, and even though I got all the achievements for it (every other time I'd done it had been 16 Man, this was my first 8 Man run), and got credit for the Weekly at Corruptor Zero, when we defeated Brontes, neither I, nor any of my group members received credit for the Group Finder daily, and none of us got our coms. I submitted a ticket in game (Ticket: 13097542), and I know several other members of my group also submitted tickets, but I wanted to post it here to increase visibility of this issue.

Bstr
06.13.2014 , 01:35 PM | #4
Not a bug: 8 man SM Ops always only gave Elite Comms from Bosses; 16 man gave Ultimate Comms. Only difference now is the GF bonus is 30 Ultimate Comms, not 10.

See the couple of threads on this Forum under General Discussion explaining this.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

Nkya
06.13.2014 , 01:54 PM | #5
Same issues here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=747026
Can anyone confirm the GF quest sometimes works?

Purre
06.13.2014 , 01:57 PM | #6
yep just did DF now and didnt get anything beside the 16coms for weekly
May the force just leave you the hell alone

Botana
06.13.2014 , 02:05 PM | #7
You misunderstand what they're saying, they're not getting the 30 comms from GF.

Bstr
06.13.2014 , 02:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Botana View Post
You misunderstand what they're saying, they're not getting the 30 comms from GF.
This makes more sense. The GF mission is not working for some people. The above post mention that they did not get anything from the Operation, not the GF mission.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

TaitWatson
06.13.2014 , 02:37 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for your reports! I've passed this along for investigation, and will post when I hear anything.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Dropfall
06.13.2014 , 07:37 PM | #10
Bigger thread here wondering where the comms are.

Gonna be owing a lot of people Ultimate Comms by the looks of it.