Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

Cekis's Avatar


Cekis
06.09.2014 , 07:39 PM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by Camelpockets View Post
Hmm. Actually didn't think about it like that. I'll consider changing this.
Seconded.
C e k i s -- O p t i k i l l -- K r y t i k i l l -- J o r a y
Harbinger - Starfighter Pilot
Click to get FREE STUFFS (Referral Link)

sailbit's Avatar


sailbit
06.10.2014 , 10:22 AM | #312
Quote: Originally Posted by Camelpockets View Post
Hmm. Actually didn't think about it like that. I'll consider changing this.
Pretty please with exploded ships on top?
Jihanne / Seryanne
<Despair>

The Harbinger

Camelpockets's Avatar


Camelpockets
06.10.2014 , 03:50 PM | #313
Quote: Originally Posted by sailbit View Post
Pretty please with exploded ships on top?
Aw damn. Now I can't resist

Starting now, ties within the Kills & Assists category will now be evaluated by the amount of Kills vs. Assists the player(s) received.

Example: If Jack and Sam both earned 30 Kills and Assists, but Jack had 20 Kills and 10 Assists and Sam earned 10 Kills and 20 Assists, Jack would be placed ahead of Sam.
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

Fractalsponge's Avatar


Fractalsponge
06.11.2014 , 11:08 AM | #314
So damage overcharge apparently has been "fixed" to double damage instead of the old value. Is it time to think about a 2.8 reset for the numbers?
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Camelpockets's Avatar


Camelpockets
06.11.2014 , 11:29 AM | #315
Quote: Originally Posted by Fractalsponge View Post
So damage overcharge apparently has been "fixed" to double damage instead of the old value. Is it time to think about a 2.8 reset for the numbers?
If we did want to reset the leaderboards, I'd still keep the 2.7 records, then simply add in the 2.8 records on a separate post.
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

Cekis's Avatar


Cekis
06.11.2014 , 05:47 PM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by Camelpockets View Post
If we did want to reset the leaderboards, I'd still keep the 2.7 records, then simply add in the 2.8 records on a separate post.
Kinda agree that these boards would be invalidated.... however... when does it stop?
C e k i s -- O p t i k i l l -- K r y t i k i l l -- J o r a y
Harbinger - Starfighter Pilot
Click to get FREE STUFFS (Referral Link)

Fractalsponge's Avatar


Fractalsponge
06.11.2014 , 06:33 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by Cekis View Post
Kinda agree that these boards would be invalidated.... however... when does it stop?
We've effectively been doing one per patch with major balance changes. Ultimately, it's up to whoever is running it. I'd like to add that the OP has been doing a great job with this one, btw.

If we're entertaining any changes, the only one I'd bring up is to allow ties on the board for the categories with integer values. That way we get more people on the boards and more incentive to improve. Plus we know everyone with X kills or Y medals at the top is a joint leader already, but it doesn't tell us much about the other records.
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Camelpockets's Avatar


Camelpockets
06.12.2014 , 06:56 AM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by Fractalsponge View Post
If we're entertaining any changes, the only one I'd bring up is to allow ties on the board for the categories with integer values. That way we get more people on the boards and more incentive to improve. Plus we know everyone with X kills or Y medals at the top is a joint leader already, but it doesn't tell us much about the other records.
Good idea. Starting now, I will not be updating this thread. Any new records should be posted on the Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8) Thread.
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands