Server list is blank

Chinspinner

I can't access the game, so I am unable to create a ticket in game, and there is no facility for me to create a ticket outside the game (Why the hell not?). I am losing time on my subscription.

Do the developers even check these forums? Are they creating a fix, are they even aware of the issue?

Same problem here but I think I found a workaround. Try disabling your firewall before launching the game. Then if you make it to the character select screen you can minimize the game and re-enable your firewall.

You might also be able to just remove swtor from your firewall's allowed list and then add it back in.

Edited by MrLuigiEW

Hi, I was having the same problem after 2.8 as well. In addition to that problem, I had problems using quick travel, zoning, teleporting to ship,loading screen process bar missing and being kicked to character select screen. I ran the fix launcher twice. It did fix something , but only lasted for a while then the same problems started. I use to play Everquest 2 and in that game, there were similar problems and I remembered that it had something to do with the game assets. So I looked into that electronic arts folder on my PC and navigated to swtor folder and then to Assets and found these two file paths.

assets_swtor_us_version 57bytes and the other file read assets_swtor_main_version. After I removed those files to my recycle bin last night and as of today, I have been able to log in and can do all the things I were able to do before 2.8. There is something wrong with those two files corrupted or something. I tested this this morning. I put the files back into the folder and surely the zoning, server list blank,etc. all problems returned. I removed them again and all problems are gone. After doing this I am able to log in and play as before. Bitraider is also in swtor folder and I left it there. This helped me so I am passing it on to others who maybe still having problems.

Problem continues, I have been able to login fine the past few days since 2.8 - this morning I was logged in fine. Logged out, then went back in 15 minutes later - NO SERVERS.

What exactly am I supposed to be doing to resolve this?

update: now it lists servers, but I get kicked out either after I select a character and it's loading, or I select a character and get to a planet then get kicked seconds later.

Edited by Dreadicus
update