Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Area Transition Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tonitirola
06.10.2014 , 01:30 PM | #101
its very very very bad work you do last time swtor and all the others.we all pay lot of money and i think this is not good.also the new things you made last time arent that good.so pls get new people in your company which have ideas and know how to work.i look a few more time and if it doesnt gtet better i gonna quit.and lot will do the same.i know because i play the game.you also should start to listen to people what they want.

TUXs
06.10.2014 , 01:31 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Let's just pretend that a rollback is the only option; Do rollbacks affect cartel packs?

It would be idiotic to release new cartel items/packs at the same time as a big patch if it did, seeing how the risk of something going wrong is significally increased.
With Bioware's amazing track record of high quality patches, a Q&A department that has the highest industry standards and their ongoing commitment to outstanding Customer Service, I bet they never even thought twice about it.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

ksernanteros
06.10.2014 , 01:32 PM | #103
Red Eclipse Here not being able to load @ all . . . Making it to the character selection screen then a long loading screen and then back to character selection
Quote:
Peace is a Lie. There is only Passion; through Passion I gain Strength; through Strength I gain Power; through Power I gain Victory; through Victory my Chains are Broken. The Force shall set me FREE.

IdoGoldberg
06.10.2014 , 01:33 PM | #104
have you tried opening a new character...
I dare you.
may the force be with you all

SeTiDaYeTi
06.10.2014 , 01:35 PM | #105
This, very much this:
Quote: Originally Posted by -dNk- View Post
To be honest and frank, I am baffled by the frequency of sub-par standards set by Bioware/EA. I personally work in a demanding industry and for an organization that strives for "world class" standards, surely this is the same for such prolific game developers? If I, in my industry, turned in sub-par performance on a regular basis, i would in fact find myself unemployed. If I am incorrect in my assumptions, and the developers do not wish to set/achieve these higher standards, then perhaps an honest undertaking of informing your clients should be adapted, and those that pay good money to these developers, only to expect assurance of smooth running, could re-evaluate the fortunes the developers are reciving as "donations" for work incomplete.

Honesty, in all accounts, is the best policy.
/signed

tonitirola
06.10.2014 , 01:35 PM | #106
i want lvl up mine as the ops groups and everything else dont work.but i try login now since 10 min.so i dont think new character works^^

Aloyz
06.10.2014 , 01:35 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by ksernanteros View Post
Red Eclipse Here not being able to load @ all . . . Making it to the character selection screen then a long loading screen and then back to character selection

I have the same problem

BubbaZanetti
06.10.2014 , 01:35 PM | #108
Red eclispe is still not working tried to log in and just get kicked to charecter select.

billysummers
06.10.2014 , 01:37 PM | #109
Don't worry i can't even get on now terrible...

tonitirola
06.10.2014 , 01:39 PM | #110
i dont wanna think about getting worse