Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bastion poll: interest in team ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Bastion poll: interest in team ranked?

Virus_Bot
06.08.2014 , 04:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
So I played Wildstar for a couple hours....

No thanks, I'll stick to swtor
lol ^

Decode-Bot - The Bastion.

aq_swagga
06.12.2014 , 09:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
We're currently on Jung Ma putting a team together because we know more people there, but would be happy to come back to The Bastion because the PvP there is pretty bad.
You're on Jung Ma for group ranked? If you're on the Imperial side, /cjoin ranked to get into the ranked channel and ask teams to queue any night after 6pm EST. Also whisper any members from Vicious or Taking Lives and we'll put some teams together. If that doesn't work, post on the Jung Ma forums asking about group ranked. I'm going to assume you already have a team? Queue up! Then we'll see how bad Jung Ma PvP really is
Ja'ango Lvl 55 Powertech - Tophie Lvl 55 Marauder
Tytrian Lvl 55 Sentinel - Fenrr Lvl 55 Guardian
Pn Lvl 55 Assassin - Itam Lvl 55 Operative
<Taking Lives> Jung Ma <Saving Lives>

EatenByDistance
06.12.2014 , 09:58 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by aq_swagga View Post
You're on Jung Ma for group ranked? If you're on the Imperial side, /cjoin ranked to get into the ranked channel
I'd like to note that The Bastion also has a similar channel. /cjoin rankedwarzones

It has been pretty dead since 8v8s (og channel yea) but would be nice to bring back. Spamming PvP chat for games is nice but having our own channel to really coordinate stuff would be nice too, given sufficient users.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

JP_Legatus
06.14.2014 , 01:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
p.s. are there any times that work well for you people? I remember a long time ago (quite a few months iirc) there was a small group of people who set a time for weekly kickball events and I think it had a fair amount of success.
That guild was blink, which is dead now since pacifism and the others left. As for kickball I'm down anytime, but can't put ranked teams together anymore because the guys I used to play with (George, Jim, shootingjedi, baccara, ash/fake ash) all quit around the time I did. I'll be in the ranked chat if I'm on any of my toons
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

sirullrich
06.16.2014 , 12:32 PM | #25
Are there any pub teams? I have a scoundrel heals or guardian tank that I'm thinking about moving over.
W. O. X.
Karyoten-Moubu-Hyou-KouChan

DarthOvertone
06.16.2014 , 05:40 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by aq_swagga View Post
You're on Jung Ma for group ranked?
Negative. We came back to The Bastion. The PvP is better here and there are lots of peeps still interested in running Group Ranked.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

EatenByDistance
06.16.2014 , 07:48 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
Are there any pub teams? I have a scoundrel heals or guardian tank that I'm thinking about moving over.
Not really. Gentlemen Gankers made a group...once. If they queue up again I don't think they are intent on taking it seriously. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

Other than ARMADA (who usually queues on their imp guild nowadays) there are no good PvP guilds pub side.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

nikolaip
06.16.2014 , 10:23 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
After DP stopped playing two months ago and Breakfast left for Wildstar, no good rated guilds are left on Pub side.

That being said, if you decide to transfer over, pm me on lexa or Kki for some trial warzones. While I usually run with Midian, it's always fun creating competition over on the Light side.

Quote: Originally Posted by breaktobuild View Post
Midian is far quieter now with Wildstar being released. But I'm still keen
We still have enough I think...
Yuii stole this

sirullrich
06.17.2014 , 12:05 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by nikolaip View Post
After DP stopped playing two months ago and Breakfast left for Wildstar, no good rated guilds are left on Pub side.

That being said, if you decide to transfer over, pm me on lexa or Kki for some trial warzones. While I usually run with Midian, it's always fun creating competition over on the Light side.

We still have enough I think...
Well this is Sithsanity I use to be in CRESCENDO then went to BREAKFAST before I stopped playing for like 8 months. Just got back to the game about a month ago, but all my toons are on Harbinger. After a week on Harbinger all my old guildys moved there. So I never had to move back, but now I want to move one toon back. The only thing is I have pub toons. It doesn't sound too promising though. I don't feel like getting farmed by imps all day. LOL
W. O. X.

sirullrich
06.17.2014 , 12:15 PM | #30
Im going to make a guild called <BREAKSCENDO> who wants in??????????? ........................pub side though
W. O. X.