Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very hard strike from WildStar.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Very hard strike from WildStar.

Kantalahir
06.08.2014 , 03:08 AM | #11
OP, I play on the european RP server. RP stands for role playing if you don't know. I rarely wait more than few mins to get into PvP. Same on the Red Eclipse server.

Your post is totally unjustified based on English-speaking EU servers reality.

TonyDragonflame
06.08.2014 , 07:18 AM | #12
Where there is cross-faction ranked solo arenas?
Where there is good working ELO system without discouraging players?
Where there is good kind of PvP reputation with cool flying mounts etc unique stuff for grind?
Where there is 8x8 ranked solo warzones?
Where there is fixing all bugs in republic classes animations delays?
Where there is new kind mechanics of warzones, for example 16*16 or with 4 objectives?
Where there is cockpit view and joystick support for GSF?
Where there is ever new plans for swtor pvp from devs?

Swtor pvp? No.
May the Force be with you!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 93 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 90 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

Burrowa
06.08.2014 , 09:17 AM | #13
Played Wildstar beta which is why I'm still here. Some decent idea's but PvP is just bad, looks like a disco party and feels like a mess. Couldn't stand it.

Foambreaker
06.08.2014 , 09:59 AM | #14
I don't think it is just Wildstar and it is not going to get better.

PvP is a shambles right now and all the effort is being spent on playing house, badly.

Guardians R Us?

If people come back it won't be because SWTOR is awesome, it will be because the other games suck even worse, which is hardly a place to be in.

I'm considering re-subbing EVE, non-instanced space PvP, awesome but not for carebears.

foxmob
06.08.2014 , 10:03 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Where there is fixing all bugs in republic classes animations delays? .
you realize that, historically, the debilitating animation delays have been on the imperial mirrors, right? the mando/merc punt has an animation delay for mercs. the inquis/consular punt had an animation delay for inquis. I'm not sure what animation delay you're referring to, but those are the only two that are/were different between factions that I'm aware of, and both of those are/were detrimental to imperial players.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjäck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Deěnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Brunner_Venda
06.08.2014 , 10:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
I don't think it is just Wildstar and it is not going to get better.

PvP is a shambles right now and all the effort is being spent on playing house, badly.

Guardians R Us?

If people come back it won't be because SWTOR is awesome, it will be because the other games suck even worse, which is hardly a place to be in.

I'm considering re-subbing EVE, non-instanced space PvP, awesome but not for carebears.
Playing EVE is like playing with an excel spreadsheet. To be successful you need to be a tiny cog in a huge null sec mega corp.

**** that, in this game you can dominate ranked and regs with three skilled friends.

I can't argue with the 'guardians R Us' point. Class balance is absolutely terrible, and their ham-fisted attempt to fix it have thus far been a disaster.

Here's a hint biofail: tiny changes, small adjustments, every patch.

duigha
06.08.2014 , 11:15 AM | #17
Do you all realize that there hasn't been a yellow ticket for more than a month?

Do you all realize that this game is dying because devs are not trying?

Do you all realize that this is the slow end?

By the words of Musco: No. Good times already passed.
ToFN Zelí | Zelé
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”
[ PvP Arenas Statistics | TOFN PvP Records ]

Foambreaker
06.08.2014 , 11:19 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Brunner_Venda View Post
Playing EVE is like playing with an excel spreadsheet. To be successful you need to be a tiny cog in a huge null sec mega corp.

**** that, in this game you can dominate ranked and regs with three skilled friends.

I can't argue with the 'guardians R Us' point. Class balance is absolutely terrible, and their ham-fisted attempt to fix it have thus far been a disaster.

Here's a hint biofail: tiny changes, small adjustments, every patch.
Sounds like you played EVE 10 years ago...

Ryuku-sama
06.08.2014 , 11:23 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
you realize that, historically, the debilitating animation delays have been on the imperial mirrors, right? the mando/merc punt has an animation delay for mercs. the inquis/consular punt had an animation delay for inquis. I'm not sure what animation delay you're referring to, but those are the only two that are/were different between factions that I'm aware of, and both of those are/were detrimental to imperial players.
Slinger Vital Shot delay for once
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Elite-Defender
06.08.2014 , 11:26 AM | #20
"wait some months they will come back to swtor hahaahhaha everyone from eso and everyone from wildstar will come back to swtor heheheheheheheahhaahah ahahahah swtor is the best game ever ehehehhuahhahaha"