Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wanting to confirm how to get Treek for Legacy.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Wanting to confirm how to get Treek for Legacy.

Trickai
05.30.2014 , 07:35 AM | #1
I just want to confirm, before I do this, how to get Treek for legacy using cartel coins.

Buy the contract for 2100 coins and complete the mission.

Spend 700 coins to add the contract to collections. This will allow all future characters to simply pull up the contract at no charge to that character.

Is that correct?

wainot-keel
05.30.2014 , 08:49 AM | #2
Not sure why is this on Crew Skills forums, which is a really slow one.

Anyways, yeah, the unlock on collections will allow you to spam that contract on any other character you want, not only on your current legacy (server) but on another one too. Pretty neat.

Trickai
05.30.2014 , 09:41 AM | #3
Thanks. Wasn't sure where to put this question but since it was regarding a crew companion....*shrugs*. I got an answer though and that is what was important.

Thanks very much for confirming for me...also very cool about the server thing. That is first time I have seen that info.

Kulyok
06.04.2014 , 11:58 PM | #4
The original poster has probably bought Treek already, but I just want to add this for anyone who might have a similar question:

Don't buy Treek for 2100cc without checking GTN for her mercenary contract first! Currently prices are at ~2.4mil, and it's rather better than 2100 cartel coins, wouldn't you say?

(Also: regular companions are quite interesting, and you may want to see their stories, so perhaps it might be worth it to get to legacy level 40 with regular comps, first, and then just buy Treek for 1mil from Cartel Bazaar. Seeing how powerful Treek is, though... maybe not.)
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

WayfarChick
06.06.2014 , 07:11 PM | #5
Thanks fr this thread, saved alot of coin.