Advanced Synthweaving stuck at 425

bromotion

Hey everyone,

I just ran in to a problem. My current toon appears to be stuck at synthweaving level 425. My crafting trainer doesn't have any new schematics for me, and all the ones I know are such low difficulty that I don't even seem to level when crafting them: I've probably crafted almost 100 augments with no level increase. I've looked all over the GTN for schematics to learn, but everything seems to be either Synthweaving (400) or Synthweaving (450).

Am I missing something? Is there a place to buy more advanced schematics? If not, I guess I will have to just pray that something ~425 pops up on the GTN, if they even exist.

Exhausting all other options, I figured I would throw this up here, as there are obviously plenty of people who have made it to lvl 450 in their crafting skills. Thanks in advance for any help.

It's been a long time since I've leveled my Synthweaving to 450.

As I recall, there are some mid-range stuff around the ~420 level. Strength / Willpower green gear mainly. If you check the Belts / Bracers and such, do you see any schematics for level 52 gear?

Those who love "collecting "Armor shell" schematics you can Reverse engineer Set armor and learn that armor.

Set armor that can be Learned:

Level 50 Compaign armor from the Classic comm vendor

Level 55 Arkanian, Underworld & Dread Forged armor.

You can do same with Armormech, don't forget DF armor is Adaptive and be under (Artifact).

All crafts hit an artificial levelling gate (ie what should give xp no longer does) at 425/435 or 445 and we have to craft a mat trashing plan - adrenals for biochem, earpieces for cybertech etc to get past those 5 lvls. I can't recall specifically what it was for synth, but was an orange modable plan so recheck those at trainer. Edited by Nondi

All crafts hit an artificial levelling gate (ie what should give xp no longer does) at 425/435 or 445 and we have to craft a mat trashing plan - adrenals for biochem, earpieces for cybertech etc to get past those 5 lvls. I can't recall specifically what it was for synth, but was an orange modable plan so recheck those at trainer.

This. And worse, they are not REable at all.