Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzones fail ?

Tyramag
12.25.2011 , 12:30 PM | #1
I dont think that is fair for the 11 lvl people to be in same warzone with 50 ... HP maybe the same but skills-armor is not.. Or maybe we are suposed to go to warzones only at 50 to have a serius advantage vs the other players? ..And if so why the warzone option is availiable at lvl 10 ? Just to be meat bags for th 50s? .... Its total fail and unfair .
May the Force be with you . . .

Caeliux
12.25.2011 , 12:32 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyramag View Post
I dont think that is fair for the 11 lvl people to be in same warzone with 50 ... HP maybe the same but skills-armor is not.. Or maybe we are suposed to go to warzones only at 50 to have a serius advantage vs the other players? ..And if so why the warzone option is availiable at lvl 10 ? Just to be meat bags for th 50s? .... Its total fail and unfair .
Then level up and don't go back until you think it's fair.

Wanna know whats unfair in this thread?

Answer: You have made another thread on top of the 1000's saying the same old ****!.

MalinKi
12.25.2011 , 01:06 PM | #3
This is exactly what I was thinking. It's not a whole lot of fun to get completely destroyed by someone that has a full talent tree and skill array, as well as the level 40 set of PvP armor (stat boosts or not, you still get a lot of extra stats from that.)

There's a reason that other games PvPs have level caps for their battlegrounds... Hopefully something will be done soon about the awful state of PvP balance.