Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2V-R8 Sith Inq companion.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
2V-R8 Sith Inq companion.

wojtekimiolczyk
12.25.2011 , 12:17 PM | #1
I was wondering what kind of weapon does he use because he has a weapon slot which looks like a blaster and is named "Ranged" but every blaster i try to equip he can't wear so i would like to know can he use any weapon or smthing because fist fighting isn't a good thing with him healing because he takes all mobs aggro and dies fast.

Teldara
12.25.2011 , 12:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by wojtekimiolczyk View Post
I was wondering what kind of weapon does he use because he has a weapon slot which looks like a blaster and is named "Ranged" but every blaster i try to equip he can't wear so i would like to know can he use any weapon or smthing because fist fighting isn't a good thing with him healing because he takes all mobs aggro and dies fast.
He punches. Thats about it. He can do some sort of healing and wear some armoring.

Thats about it. He's not made for combat.

Alexcinq
12.25.2011 , 12:55 PM | #3
he does nothing at all but craft, I dont mind that at all my problem is that every other class gets threre 3 companion a long time before we do and I dont understand why, I am shore it has to do with the story but

wojtekimiolczyk
12.25.2011 , 12:58 PM | #4
Well is he the only healing companion in for inquistidor? if yes then this sux cuz he should have some weapon especially when he has a slot for it