Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why we dont have Flashpoint finder system?

Mavery
12.25.2011 , 11:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylzia View Post
You Have Right, it can destroy the social part of the game

But on the other hand, people will stop playing the game if they not can find a group to Flashpoints or Heroic Quests,

No one wants to spamm general chat 8 hours in a row everyday to get a group
Somebody missed the /sarcasm.

Docmedlc
12.25.2011 , 12:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
LFG auto-queue was one of the single largest factors that caused a huge decline in Rift, and crippled WoW.

And now you people want it here? Cool story.
Please explain? because from what I seen, that isn't even nearly the case.

Tumbao
12.25.2011 , 12:47 PM | #13
Server wide LFG channel/search function is fine, and certainly something we would want to see. In fact it is something that builds community through enhanced opportunities for cooperation.

However total anonymous, automated systems are anti-community and increase the threat of community obliterating cross server lfg systems.

IF the latter is ever introduced, I'm gone.

MrBimo
12.25.2011 , 12:51 PM | #14
I dont think im the only one, but it gets soo anoying waiting in the imperial fleet to do a dungeon quest because my voice doesnt get heard enough, so i just go and quest for a bit longer. My items rank is rubbish, and we all know awsome items are found in dungeons which you then show off to everyone else and can do quests easier.
Anywho, baisically i hope they make a dungeon finder because waiting is boring, does anyone else agree with me?
To be a Hero, you must be willing to Die for what You Believe in.
Operative, 55: Lóne Shadow, 55: Línk
Marauder, 55: Neutrolius Commando, 41: Gríffon

Erollisi
12.25.2011 , 12:56 PM | #15
Saying this thread is incredibly common, would still be an incredible understatement.

There should be a LFD, A cross server one to boot, with the option to opt out of it via server selection(certain servers should not have cross server capabilities). I could go into detail on this, and to sum it up, It'd work simply with some servers working in a hive of 30-40 servers which que together, while 10-20 servers lack any cross server capabilities at all, but there's a very tall thread here on this topic.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...t=1810&page=16

Good, albeit long boring read. You'll see how divided we are on our opinions there for whats best for this game, but the answers ultimately(both). Some folks won't put up with it, while some won't play without it. Understandably to both as well.
Oceans of lead, Reflecting pitch of tar which drenched cave walls show. Silvery slivers.

lpur'ar tzmi putu. iat.

ekwalizer
12.25.2011 , 01:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Erollisi View Post
Saying this thread is incredibly common, would still be an incredible understatement.

There should be a LFD, A cross server one to boot, with the option to opt out of it via server selection(certain servers should not have cross server capabilities). I could go into detail on this, and to sum it up, It'd work simply with some servers working in a hive of 30-40 servers which que together, while 10-20 servers lack any cross server capabilities at all, but there's a very tall thread here on this topic.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...t=1810&page=16
Cross server LFG/DFs lead to zero accountability of Ninja-looting. If they are forced to stay on their home server, eventually Ninjas stop getting invited to groups.

I am diametrically opposed to any cross-server PvE options.

Ohnoto
12.25.2011 , 01:23 PM | #17
Many of the points that have been made here have been made in another thread,

Dungeon Finder System Eventually
Community Admin - Among Shadows | Recruitment Thread

Stratasaurus
12.25.2011 , 01:25 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
LFG auto-queue was one of the single largest factors that caused a huge decline in Rift, and crippled WoW.

And now you people want it here? Cool story.
Thats odd cause i seem to recall wow going from 5m roughly to 10m roughly about the time they added a dungeon finder. Yup thats the def of crippled.

Burana
12.25.2011 , 01:46 PM | #19
It took almost 5 years for Blizz to implement a dungeon finder in WoW! Nobody complained and threatened to leave the game because of that. Now everyone just wants a copy of WoW
but with lightsabers and spaceships. Next thing you will ask will be arena and pandas...

TrailorParkKid
12.25.2011 , 01:59 PM | #20
Just join a guild, problem solved.