Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for the laughs!

Jayzilla
12.13.2011 , 03:36 PM | #11
these general forums honestly make me feel sick.....

so sick that I may just call in to work! and get on swtor...
"An artist is a bloke who can hold two fundamentally opposing views and still function." Scott Fitzgerald

I Survived the 7/8 Friday Update Thread.

TalonZahn
12.13.2011 , 03:37 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
I'm having tremendous fun reading and trolling. Screw early access, this is awesome!
Just think, in 7 more days you can enjoy the "No Grace Period" threads.

They should be at *least* as epic.

My money is on more epic.
Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day; set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Squadron 367
CE-VIP - Just like all the Cool Kids

Moktal
12.13.2011 , 03:37 PM | #13
Yes, thats one day passed without getting in.

I'll just continue meditating untill its my turn.

Cleagane
12.13.2011 , 03:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
I'm having tremendous fun reading and trolling. Screw early access, this is awesome!
Here here! Let the lord of chaos reign!

Trivasan
12.13.2011 , 03:38 PM | #15
yep i had my share of entertainment to day. Even thou i think i won't get in on Friday but that is ok. All i got to say. Hey i payed for a game but i didn't know i was going to get a show for free. Also to the idiots that are qqing about not getting in. Be pateint. Oh and Your Hate fuels my rage, and my rage fuels my power. With power i gain strength with strength i gain victory.

Chomag
12.13.2011 , 03:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonZahn View Post
Just think, in 7 more days you can enjoy the "No Grace Period" threads.

They should be at *least* as epic.

My money is on more epic.
Cooool. Round 2 next week.
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

DuriZap
12.13.2011 , 03:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SarethX View Post
Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.
Nah, a thread like this is important, compared to a thread describing how BW sidesteps from the first-in, first-serve policy, when famous gamers preorder SWTOR. That thread got locked.

This thread, with all it's importance, is stll around.

Forum Admins: If you lock up threads for various reasons, those reasons must be valid in all threads on the forums. Though it doesn't seem like it.

Jonisjalopy
12.13.2011 , 03:39 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by themacr View Post
+1

Can't wait to monitor the flamefest tomorrow when people realise they still arent in :P
Ohh man, I can't wait. I'm sad that I have to work in the afternoon and miss a good 8 hours of crying.

RIP Orange dot. We hardly knew ye.

senshi
12.13.2011 , 03:41 PM | #19
The funniest thing is the "server first" argument that everyone is throwing around. It's not fair that people start before others, it totally ruins the server first aspect blah blah blah. In the same whine they want to know when they are going to get their early access completely killing their argument about an equal playing field. Funny stuff.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -- Abraham Lincoln

Boomer! Sooner!

Trivasan
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #20
Also i don't even think the server first achievements are in the game. If you get sever first you must have a big E-pines. Oh and have fun waiting for the next 4 months while we level and you wait for your raids.