Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you track or see proc abilities?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How do you track or see proc abilities?

Mashugana
06.01.2014 , 02:19 PM | #1
As I level up my different SWTOR classes, they all seem to get abilities that work based around a proc (dodge, random chance, etc.) How do you see that the proc happened in the heat of fighting?

I know the buff shows in my buff bars but I don't notice it there. Is there any way to have something flashier in the UI to tell me that XX ability just procced?

Thanks

AlrikFassbauer
06.01.2014 , 02:28 PM | #2
I havew no idea, either. I just found a similar thing happening to my Jedi here : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=739995

Or some icons in your quick access bar might light up so that they indicate that they are useable now.

Other than that, I have no idea. And I don't know any Guide that lists the various procs, either.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alphasgimaone
06.01.2014 , 04:50 PM | #3
Each class/spec's most important proc has either a visual or auditory cue (sometimes both), but for lesser procs you pretty much have to look at quickbars.

However, play a class/spec long enough and you get a feel for when they happen and can pretty accurately execute them without looking.
SWTOR PvP: now running on the Ellipsis engine.

Khevar
06.01.2014 , 05:18 PM | #4
Sometimes there's an audible queue as well. Which procs are you looking for in particular?

AlrikFassbauer
06.02.2014 , 11:06 AM | #5
Does there exist a list listing all available Procs ?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)