Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Ilayas

So one half was cookies and the other half was mayhem?

Stabbing things with a lightsaber seemed like it might actually be more fun than lighting things on fire.

Edited by Ilayas

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt a disturbance in the Force...

:rolleyes:

Edit: I'm reminded of a season 1 episode of Babyon-5 where Ivanova is drowning her sorrows in one of the bar and some rather unwise individual calls her cute. Same sense of impending doom, at least.

Edited by Sinapus

Hahahaha.... man it's been a blessedly long time since i seen that commercial.

Though I may have gotten the slogan wrong. Might be "apply directly to the forehead" but it's been awhile since I saw that.

To be honest, I let my agent sleep with her after I beat her up...

Sadly not an option if you are playing a female agent.

Over all I feel that female characters get WAY less opportunities to flirt or have a nice "fade to black moment" with NPCs as compared to their male counter parts. Though I say this having not completed the inquisitor and smugger stories yet. So maybe I'll feel differently once I do finish them.

On a some what unrelated note, some time ago, I made this aggressively silly comic featuring my female Sith warrior:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/086/7/c/social_points____minor_kass_sith_warrior_spoilers__by_vixen11-d7btl5t.jpg

This is what happens when I say to hell with coloring, backgrounds, drawing hands, and jokes that most people will get.

Edited by Ilayas

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/159/a/e/066___for_pity_s_sake_by_vixen11-d7laitg.jpg

<< First <Previous | Next>

___________________________________________________________________________________

Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.

On the 10th Imperial Entanglements will be 1 year old. Check back then for an update. :)

Edited by Ilayas

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/162/4/e/one_year_of_imperial_entanglements_by_vixen11-d7m1100.jpg

Mendiloquence decided to celebrate by showing off his cannonball skills.

I meant to post this on the 10th which was one year to the day that I started posting these comics, but that didn't happen. Sooooo better late then never. Any ways, Imperial Entanglements has been around for one year! I just would like to thank everyone that has been following this project of mine. If you have been with me from the beginning or just discovered my comic I am grateful for your support! I hope to see all of you guys (and more) back here next year. Hopefully in the next 353 days I'll have learned enough foresight to get the anniversary picture done on time. :)

I will probably be a little bit late posting the next comic as I will be out of town this weekend (having entirely too much fun at Denver Comic Con and being REALLY geeky).

Mendiloquence decided to celebrate by showing off his cannonball skills.

I love the pool picture!

I had to laugh because the look on Mendiloquence's face makes makes me think that he's, uh, "going to the little boy's room" in the pool and is quite pleased about it.

It seems like something he would do ...

Edited by Khevar