Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

23/5 Operative Class Rep Questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
23/5 Operative Class Rep Questions
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Moradeth
05.27.2014 , 12:01 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Adovir View Post
Eric I'm sorry but no adjustments were made, those questions were there form the start. I give you guys the bennifits of the doubt all the time but it kind of seems like you just dropped the ball on that one. I can forgive a few things but this isn't one of them, you blatantly claimed that snave wrote no questions when he clearly did and with the way our community has been treated to this point it seems to confirm our suspicions that you don't listen to I'd that well
I believe Eric just sends the direct quote of the post to the devs with no modifications so that there's no possible interpretation of censoring. The entire wildcard post was pretty extreme.

EricMusco
05.27.2014 , 12:17 PM | #132 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Moradeth View Post
I believe Eric just sends the direct quote of the post to the devs with no modifications so that there's no possible interpretation of censoring. The entire wildcard post was pretty extreme.
This is correct. I quite literally copy and paste the questions to the dev team to avoid anything being lost. I know that you all work very hard in conjunction with your class rep to get things perfect and I don't want to take that away by changing your words!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Adovir
05.27.2014 , 12:29 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is correct. I quite literally copy and paste the questions to the dev team to avoid anything being lost. I know that you all work very hard in conjunction with your class rep to get things perfect and I don't want to take that away by changing your words!

-eric
But what we are saying is we gave information then at the end we had questions at the end in larger font and bolded for clarity. If you copy paste it the devs should be able to read the what is given and then see the question stated at the end no matter how crazy it looks at the end. Eric if you send a message with no leading information then you are showing direct bias against our class because for no other class rep questions did you have any problems with lead in information or class opinions in their posts and there fit feminist from our response which we are entitled to and worked hard to get.
you know you want to
Quote:
speak not to that which you do not know lest you look a fool
ToFN's resident regstar scoundrel

MillionsKNives
05.27.2014 , 12:30 PM | #134
Eric I'm sorry but no adjustments were made, those questions were there form the start. I give you guys the bennifits of the doubt all the time but it kind of seems like you just dropped the ball on that one. I can forgive a few things but this isn't one of them, you blatantly claimed that snave wrote no questions when he clearly did and with the way our community has been treated to this point it seems to confirm our suspicions that you don't listen to I'd that well. Could you please address this?
If you're going to accuse someone of not listening to you then perhaps you should at least read what they have to say first. "you blatantly claimed that snave wrote no questions when he clearly did", that's not true at all. He said they were too long and ended up being multiple questions in one.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
...I think there needs be a bit of simplification to your questions...

...Part of the issue though in having all of that information is that each question then becomes multiple questions rolled into one. Keep in mind the goal is to have three questions... Please try to simplify the questions so that they are a bit more simplified and singular.
Yup, totally saying that no questions were asked...

Elfa
05.27.2014 , 12:32 PM | #135
Add DPS by reworking the set piece bonuses rather than fiddling with powers. That way you can boost DPS while keeping balance between PVE and PVP since each set piece bonus can be different for each type of gameplay.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Chrisweaver
05.27.2014 , 12:33 PM | #136
Ops are going to get perception problem/h2f answers....
Bibidi -Sorcerer 60 Vgeta-Maurader 57
Chreal-Sniper 60 Gorrilla-Powertech 55
Bobidi-Assassin 60 Majin-B-Mercenary 60
Chrst "the risen"-Juggernaut 60 The Bastion Living Legend Manhunter

Nateous
05.27.2014 , 12:57 PM | #137
@eric - would also add that had the devs paid slighlt more attention to us on the PTS, instead of you know, the "set it and forget" attitude we've been subject to over the last 3 weeks/ month may have led to more concise questions.

While i am content with the questions asked, i cant help but feel as if we were goaded into asking questions that surely will illicit "wait till 2.8 drops, and we will re-assess in 6mo" responses.

The sin/mara forums were some of the best back and forward discussions in history, it is a shame that level of transparency/ conviction isnt dispersed evenly.

Adovir
05.27.2014 , 01:03 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
If you're going to accuse someone of not listening to you then perhaps you should at least read what they have to say first. "you blatantly claimed that snave wrote no questions when he clearly did", that's not true at all. He said they were too long and ended up being multiple questions in one.

Yup, totally saying that no questions were asked...
The main question was asked at the end being clearly stated, the stuff before if is just backround information that gives context into our questions giving them more merit and showing the devs where we are coming from and possible ideas that the community has thought of then the question at the end. Wether or not the devs give a responce to the Info before the question, in larger text and bold, is not important but saying that no questions were stated is a lie and means you didn't read anything and said oh wall of text tldr version pls
you know you want to
Quote:

MillionsKNives
05.27.2014 , 01:09 PM | #139
The main question was asked at the end being clearly stated, the stuff before if is just backround information that gives context into our questions giving them more merit and showing the devs where we are coming from and possible ideas that the community has thought of then the question at the end. Wether or not the devs give a responce to the Info before the question, in larger text and bold, is not important
Whether or not there was a TL;DR bolded question at the end, the rest of the wall of text was attempting to throw in multiple questions into a single question.

Quote:
but saying that no questions were stated is a lie
Good thing he didn't say that then, I guess.

Quote:
and means you didn't read anything and said oh wall of text tldr version pls
Since you seem to be unable to actually read his post, still, even after I've quoted you the important parts, leads me to believe that you are just projecting with this part.

Adovir
05.27.2014 , 01:48 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Whether or not there was a TL;DR bolded question at the end, the rest of the wall of text was attempting to throw in multiple questions into a single question.

Good thing he didn't say that then, I guess.

Since you seem to be unable to actually read his post, still, even after I've quoted you the important parts, leads me to believe that you are just projecting with this part.
1. Then don't read the wall of text and just talk about the bolded question but you shouldn't discredit all the information said before, you can read and think about it for the next xpac or major patch, but make no formal response to that but to the clear bolded question at the end.

2. Let me slightly rephrase my self slightly because I did not say it correctly the first time so allow me to clarify. To say that no clearly stated question was made is incorrect because it is there it only requires reading through everything.

3. I did read it and I was going with the assumption that all present on the dev team was able to read in English at a middle school level, because of this I thought they would be able to differentiate the pre-info from an actual question. Was I wrong to assume this? Am I wrong to think that someone should be able to see the main question being asked which was made in a distinguishable font and size? Or was my first mistake to think that separating the question from background information in such a way was sufficient and we should have made a heading in large font saying "Question" after each part of the post?
you know you want to
Quote: