Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOR for Tots 2

DonPaulius
05.23.2014 , 03:28 AM | #11
I wouldn't call it a success. Could of raised more if you donated your wages for the time you all spent on this stream crap.

Save the world tonight... you guys are funny. Just promoting yourselves, and not particularly well.

LegendaryQuan
05.23.2014 , 04:26 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DonPaulius View Post
I wouldn't call it a success. Could of raised more if you donated your wages for the time you all spent on this stream crap.

Save the world tonight... you guys are funny. Just promoting yourselves, and not particularly well.

/5char
Quote: Originally Posted by irojoz View Post
Because he's the hero that the Bastion deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian...a LegendaryQuan.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
Congrats LegendaryQuan! That is a most impressive accomplish.

I am putting your name on my "Unofficial Official Inaugural Ranked Season All-Galaxy Master" whiteboard, a high honor indeed!

Gudarzz
05.23.2014 , 09:41 AM | #13

I think you miss the point entirely. It's about getting people together, having a bit of fun, and raising some money for a good charity. I don't know where this hate is coming from.
Marauder class representative
World first to /gquit <Hey im mvp>

nitroyoshi
05.23.2014 , 03:52 PM | #14

you must be a powertech because you have a perception problem
Jedi Covenant: ✮Ootar✮ | Ootaria | Lunarios | Heliara | Ootard | Uutar
The Bastion: ✮Photar✮ | Ootar | Ootard
The Harbinger: ✮Uutar✮ | Brotar | Teymari
Mostly Harmless | white girl problems | w/e 10% xp guild i can find

Chrisweaver
05.24.2014 , 11:55 AM | #15

Douche.
Bibidi -Sorcerer 60 Vgeta-Maurader 57
Chreal-Sniper 60 Gorrilla-Powertech 55
Bobidi-Assassin 60 Majin-B-Mercenary 60
Chrst "the risen"-Juggernaut 60 The Bastion Living Legend Manhunter

DieGhostDie
05.24.2014 , 01:53 PM | #16

Eph oph t-rol.
WrldFrst Forum T-r0l powered by FrankerZ

CJnEw
05.25.2014 , 05:16 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Good job
why the hate on me :[ i thought we were friends. "Dogs of war" buddies, why!!!???!!

http://www.twitch.tv/thepolishkat/b/531976198 41:20
Advance || Turning-point | Ecnavda
<Hey im mvp>

porthis
05.25.2014 , 05:43 PM | #18
Here is a good old fashion idea of charity people forget:

WORK AND DONATE