Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers are down?

Kalli
05.23.2014 , 01:41 PM | #41
Just tried logging in, says login server is down...2:41 pm central time.

RickShan
05.23.2014 , 01:43 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Maby the government decided we all need do to something more active during the weekends and ordered all MMO's to close for the weekend
If the government wants to go down in flames, sure it's a bright idea to cut the people's favorite things to do, that which keeps them docile, domesticated and that prevents riots...

IzumiCurtis
05.23.2014 , 01:43 PM | #43
I am currently really regretting closing the client to log back in. >_< (Had a superbad lag spike over 100k and it didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon.)

Calpurrnia
05.23.2014 , 01:44 PM | #44
the time i actually decide to log onto this game . . . hmmmph!

Swehaan
05.23.2014 , 01:44 PM | #45
Not any more it seems.

Daekarus
05.23.2014 , 01:45 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by kamennebbie View Post
Those of us that still ARE in-game had our cartel coins reset to 0, and the market's not working.

Apparently they added a glitchy version of the Shipment 2 Hypercrate (it's on the market but has no picture) and broke the cartel system somehow with it.
Oh my. That could become a storm of nerd-rage very quickly. Guess I chose the right weekend to rebuild my PC only to discover that my DVD drive is so old that it uses IDE cables my new motherboard doesn't have headers for.

Hopefully everything will be back up and working once I get Windows reinstalled and all that.

Radtek
05.23.2014 , 01:47 PM | #47
When you check server status is says NO SERVER AVAILABLE
When you check server status alerts it says NO ALERTS

kamennebbie
05.23.2014 , 01:47 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Daekarus View Post
Oh my. That could become a storm of nerd-rage very quickly. Guess I chose the right weekend to rebuild my PC only to discover that my DVD drive is so old that it uses IDE cables my new motherboard doesn't have headers for.

Hopefully everything will be back up and working once I get Windows reinstalled and all that.
Well, at least the coin problem is fixed as of about a minute ago. Can't say anything for the login servers though.

iankalo
05.23.2014 , 01:48 PM | #49
Servers with my characters
No Servers Available

US Servers
No Servers Available

European Servers
No Servers Available

I just entered the game. Everything is normal to me. The Red Eclipse.
REFERRAL CODE-> http://www.swtor.com/r/rGl9NH
7-day free subscription + Jumpstart / Preferred Friends Bundle.
One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account.

Sangrar
05.23.2014 , 01:48 PM | #50
I AM ABLE TO LOG IN REPEAT I can LOG IN
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot