Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Two Marauder Athiss (HM)

Dractonis
05.18.2014 , 04:55 PM | #1
Latest video of us clearing the Athiss flashpoint on HM. Doing the last boss without a cleanse was a nightmare!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eJTYoGS9WPjZnV

I linked the playlist the video is in as the direct link wasn't working for some reason.

We are getting to the point where we are running out of operations bosses we can two man with just our marauders so have started to try some flashpoints. If anyone has any other ideas of stuff we can clear on maras (no companions), feel free to drop a suggestion.

TACeMossie
05.18.2014 , 05:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dractonis View Post
Latest video of us clearing the Athiss flashpoint on HM. Doing the last boss without a cleanse was a nightmare!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eJTYoGS9WPjZnV

I linked the playlist the video is in as the direct link wasn't working for some reason.

We are getting to the point where we are running out of operations bosses we can two man with just our marauders so have started to try some flashpoints. If anyone has any other ideas of stuff we can clear on maras (no companions), feel free to drop a suggestion.
Meltdown

Alternatively, give Lost Island Hardmode a go. I think that would be a bit tougher than Athiss

Dractonis
05.18.2014 , 05:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TACeMossie View Post
Meltdown

Alternatively, give Lost Island Hardmode a go. I think that would be a bit tougher than Athiss
Yeah I like the idea of Lost Island HM. Though my immediate worry with that is Sav-Rak. Staying alive for us relies on near constant DPS for heals so running around pressing buttons and being beat on instead of whacking the boss spells doom.

We can't outheal the damage for meltdown, and there are far too many stunlocks for effective healing.

DrewFromPhilly
05.19.2014 , 12:46 AM | #4
I recall seeing a lone sentinel click his way through athiss hm last summer....

inc_CichYBoB
05.19.2014 , 02:08 AM | #5
they goin without companions , that solo kill y told was with healin comp

Sorei
05.19.2014 , 02:25 AM | #6
Can't watch the Athiss video in my country. I would have liked to watch it >.<

Dractonis
05.19.2014 , 02:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
Can't watch the Athiss video in my country. I would have liked to watch it >.<
Sorry about that, are you in Germany by any chance? I can upload another version tonight for you guys.

Sorei
05.19.2014 , 03:03 AM | #8
Sorry about that, are you in Germany by any chance? I can upload another version tonight for you guys.
Yeah, that's right.

That would be great, thanks!

Dractonis
05.19.2014 , 10:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
I recall seeing a lone sentinel click his way through athiss hm last summer....
As far as I know as well you don't have to deal with the affliction debuff with only one player, which is what we found hardest in the instance. I'm not sure if that is a player only mechanic or whether it would affect the solo guy's companion or not.

UTlNNl
05.19.2014 , 10:22 AM | #10
As far as I know as well you don't have to deal with the affliction debuff with only one player, which is what we found hardest in the instance. I'm not sure if that is a player only mechanic or whether it would affect the solo guy's companion or not.
it does affect companions. my Athiss HM solo video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4I_dLBtRqI

(assassin tank)