Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to retrieve mailed HK part ERROR: Mail Server Unavailable.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to retrieve mailed HK part ERROR: Mail Server Unavailable.

Dak_fireraker
05.19.2014 , 08:00 AM | #1
I had filed an in game BUG report about this over a week ago & have not heard anything back, not even the automated droid response (must be getting serviced). I had mailed my Commando toon (Solqitta) a HK Arm from my Imperial toon (Solstar) which he dug up in Dromand Kaas. When I attempt to move the arm from my Inbox to inventory I get an error "Mail Server Unavailable." I am however, able to move to move all other Items I receive into my Inventory from my inbox. Please help w/ this as it is preventing me from completing my HK Quest.
Darkside Star Wars Battlefront Jung Ma server
Solstar LVL 55 Assassin; Robotripper ; Marauder-Smurf - Mara; Mjr'Mindcrime - Operative; Solstie - Sorc
Solqitta LVL 55 Commando; Solahmar ; Kularima - Knight; Lanarima - Smuggler

AbsolutGrndZero
05.19.2014 , 04:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dak_fireraker View Post
I had filed an in game BUG report about this over a week ago & have not heard anything back, not even the automated droid response (must be getting serviced). I had mailed my Commando toon (Solqitta) a HK Arm from my Imperial toon (Solstar) which he dug up in Dromand Kaas. When I attempt to move the arm from my Inbox to inventory I get an error "Mail Server Unavailable." I am however, able to move to move all other Items I receive into my Inventory from my inbox. Please help w/ this as it is preventing me from completing my HK Quest.
Hmmm, while that sucks, you could go ahead and grab another arm then if it still does it again, don't submit a bug report, submit a.. I think its "Items" is something on the list.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Dak_fireraker
05.20.2014 , 01:22 PM | #3
That means I'll have to reset the quest for my Imp since i kept the part for him (he just started). I really hate the ghost ship. is it possible to discard the part from the mission quest items so i don't have to restart everything again?
Solstar LVL 55 Assassin; Robotripper ; Marauder-Smurf - Mara; Mjr'Mindcrime - Operative; Solstie - Sorc

SayEndo
05.20.2014 , 01:55 PM | #4
If you've opened the container that the part's in, it can't be mailed. Just giving you a heads up.

Dak_fireraker
05.21.2014 , 07:17 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SayEndo View Post
If you've opened the container that the part's in, it can't be mailed. Just giving you a heads up.
Yea that i Knew already. The part is in my Republic toon's inbox, I just cant retrieve it. Also, since I had kept a 2nd one for my Imp toon (that one I opened) I can't send another b/c I get the message "only 1 unique item allowed." So I'm wondering if I can just remove the mission item or must i reset the mission (which I would rather not have to do).

SayEndo
05.21.2014 , 07:49 AM | #6
Ah! Okay, I thought you were going to mail the part again from your Imp toon. I'd only reset the mission as a next to last resort (last resort being abandoning it and starting over). Can you discard it or just complete it on your Imp toon before getting it again for your Pub one?

AbsolutGrndZero
05.21.2014 , 09:51 AM | #7
You don't need to be on the quest to get them... just have to have the scanning device.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain