Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Restarting after 10-20 mins in game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Restarting after 10-20 mins in game

Shawnsaints
05.18.2014 , 10:14 PM | #1
Hello Ive had this game for a year or so had no problems running at all until now. the last PC that this game worked well on was on a windows vista home premium and it was a 32 bit with an AMD Quad core. work very well with no problems. I just recently bought a brand new PC its an ASUS 64 bit with a Nividia Geforce that is up to date. I have recently been a full time Subscriber on this game since maybe a week ago and Ive been experiencing random crashes and automatic restart on my computer which should not be the case cause i have just bought this PC brand new. Anyway..it seem to get worse i did a uninstall and re install and it just happen to not work to no avail. Im still learning a lil about my PC so im not that tech smart so i could use any help if I can. If you need my specs just ask me. Thanks for the time on reading this.

OwenBrooks
05.19.2014 , 01:34 AM | #2
Most common cause of reboot can be overheat , so first thing to look at is temps for CPU and GPU

Normally a overheat will occur somewhere usually after 10 -15 minutes of playing