Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orbital Monitoring Station (Sith Warrior)

Bosefus_
12.31.2011 , 04:19 AM | #1
Holy crap! Am I the only one having the HARDEST time doing this? I have spent probably 10,000 credits repairing because I can't stop dying. Those Republic special trooper guys are insanely hard.

Does anyone have any advice?

I tried having my brother help me, but since he is a Bounty Hunter, he can't even see the station on his map. Are there any other Sith Warriors that wouldn't mind helping me out?

Shadowcatra
12.31.2011 , 04:24 AM | #2
What AC are you?

If you are a SM then I suggest having Quinn out to heal you while you take them down one at a time trying to keep them off Quinn.

If you are a SJ then you can either have Vette dps everything down while focusing on the strong mobs or use the Quinn strat as well.
Class- Juggernaut lvl 50 Server- Canderous Ordo Guild- Checkmate
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
Trying to kill a level 50 Guardian/Juggernaught is like hitting a brick wall with a wet noodle.

BennyAces
12.31.2011 , 05:35 AM | #3
What level are you? I did this at around 24-25 and had moderate trouble with it.

Krebsy
01.05.2012 , 06:31 AM | #4
I'm having similar issues on this one. The main commando seems to just hammer me into a pulp, even with me using obfuscate, force choke and DoT attacks.

unless i have a serious issue with my armour and equipment (Strength is 330+, health 1100+ and PVP LVL 20 class armour), something about this fight seems stupidly tough. I can take on stuff 2+ levels above me with no major issues, this guy is 2 below and is too tough a nut to crack..

Oh well, on with the motley and back to the fray.. .

K.

Bloodymoon
01.05.2012 , 07:12 AM | #5
There are multiple heal tanks on the side. Smash them for big heals, imho also hots.
aka Moon

tOKtic
01.06.2012 , 06:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodymoon View Post
There are multiple heal tanks on the side. Smash them for big heals, imho also hots.
If they were there, I missed them when I did this quest. I entered the station at level 24 and dinged 25 partially through, so I didn't have obfuscate yet. As a Maurader with Vette, I focused on killing all the normal mobs first and then working on the strongs. I got the commando strong dead about the time that Vette died to the techblade trooper, who then killed me.

Made a couple mistakes through the fight, like not popping Saber Ward early on or even at all before hitting that 20min cooldown, not having a stim active, and hit a couple wrong abilities out of order.

After I rezzed there and healed up, I charged back in and destroyed the one remaining strong without a problem.

Diehardgamer
05.18.2014 , 05:30 PM | #7
This area has been really becoming a thorn in my side. I can only get to the 3 strong guys before getting my butt handed to me. This mission has got to be my least favorite part of the first chapter!