Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

that_Spartan_IV
05.16.2014 , 08:39 PM | #1431
I probably had the funniest REACTION to a line.

Darth Pestilences (My Sith Marauder) "Maybe we can spend some time alone together."
Vette "I found my old shock collar..."
Me in reality: O_O
"Someone well trained in lightsaber combat can easily defeat and opponent who is stronger in the Force." Lord Kas'im, the greatest duelist in Sith history.

Mufftigg
05.17.2014 , 11:02 PM | #1432
Quote: Originally Posted by that_Spartan_IV View Post
I probably had the funniest REACTION to a line.

Darth Pestilences (My Sith Marauder) "Maybe we can spend some time alone together."
Vette "I found my old shock collar..."
Me in reality: O_O
Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction to that line.

Innocent slave girl isn't so innocent after all....

Cox_The_Beast
05.18.2014 , 07:53 AM | #1433
Found a nice line while playing my Guardian a couple days ago.

Being a tank I usually work my way towards Oricon with Doc - I like being unkillable.

Anyway, while doing dailies I mistakenly click on him instead of a resource node very close to him and get the following:

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Actually, I can't think what that would be..."

So unexpected I lolled a few minutes while thinking of both the sense of it and the tone he used.
"Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You were all these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Darth Malak to Revan on the Leviathan.

DomiSotto
05.20.2014 , 10:47 AM | #1434
Guss cracked me up again with his scenery comments in Belsavis:

Whatever large and scary prisoners are out there... etc.

and the second one:

Even I know that an ancient powerful tech plus power-hungry maniacs is a bad equation ...

not exact quotes, sorry!

DomiSotto
05.30.2014 , 06:29 AM | #1435
Not a line that is funny per se, but a situational unintended humor.

The most hilarious case of AI going hay-wire. I am playing with Becchino, the DS SW on Taris, and see an elevator. I do my normal slow crawl to it (since we all know that there is no monster scarier in SWTOR than an Elevator), but Jaesa... she RUN, LEAPS, and THROWS herself DOWN the shaft.... In disbelief I hear her mutter her dying words "Pain... " and watch her bar extinguish itself slowly. So, I pick my jaw off the floor, take the very long ride down, and find Jaesa on the floor by the elevator. Dead.

And I have complained endlessly how Jaesa is my least favorite... didn't even need an option to toss her out of the airlock. She did it all on her own. Then I accidently left her behind under waters of the toxic marsh... until I realized she was dead. hey, she was completely submerged... the waters closed over her, not a trace. I need t pay more attention to my companion, I know

Shadowsentinel
05.30.2014 , 10:58 AM | #1436
There was a sith inquisitor's line in class mission Plans on Balmorra: I personally prefer the term "differently rational".
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.'

-DesertFox-
05.31.2014 , 12:02 PM | #1437
Not the funniest, but I enjoy it every time my female Jugg does introductions.

"Your name...now!" brings a smile to my face every time.
The Harbinger
Andree-55 ShadowMai'read-55 JuggernautGellan-24 Sentinal
<Shock & Jawa/Population Control>

Douglas_Mallette
05.31.2014 , 09:27 PM | #1438
I had a female Juggernaut, running the Vette story where we go to Nar Shadda to meet her sister Tivva...

Tivva: no women, no couples.
Sith warrior: wait a moment. Why this "no women" policy.
Vette: Shut up, please? Crazy Sith channel turned to mute?

lmao at the innuendo and the lines.

Sangiban
06.01.2014 , 12:14 AM | #1439
The one at the end of the Smuggler questline on Hoth always gets me
"Let's just say it involved a beautiful slave girl, a backward child, and a weequay with a trapdoor fetish."
Quote: Originally Posted by Cedric Hawke View Post
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable lie that explains it.

Sorei
06.07.2014 , 09:12 AM | #1440
Sith Warrior on Korriban:

Baras: Receite the Sith Code for me, acolyte, and explain its meaning in battle, war and politics.
SW: Sure, give me a minute. Uh, well, you see there's the dark side, um ... the light side, and uh... and there you have it.