Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black friday(s)

Tachenko_Yuri
05.18.2014 , 04:16 AM | #1
Can we get a weekly variant of that? Not as massive as to have 10 items available for the same amount of hours, but working on, don't know, 2 items that stay majorly discounted throughout the day, so everyone can have a shot at buying those?
Current Main: Lynètte
Commando Healer - Eternal Warrior - The Red Eclipse - Conquerer of Quesh/Voss/Makeb - Potentiae Guild

discbox
05.18.2014 , 05:33 AM | #2
They did once hourly discounts.

In my opinion it went wrong. But if done better, it would be fine.

Alec_Fortescue
05.18.2014 , 05:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by discbox View Post

Yeh, they should've posted a list of what's gonna be sold when prior to the sales.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

SgtJeremy
05.18.2014 , 06:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by discbox View Post

It's not so bad....if you live in North America, and didn't have work that day, or could just sit at your computer all day. Yeah not so well in Hindsight. I got Treek though so all good for me. And in the end, isn't that all that matters?
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
"Victory at all costs, Victory inspite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, their is no peace."
http://www.swtor.com/r/pqwT9F Want free stuff, sure you do.

LegoUniverseBC
05.18.2014 , 10:45 AM | #5
I would like more sales like the hourly one, that was a lot of fun getting items 90% off.

sepulhead
05.18.2014 , 01:32 PM | #6
they should do it the whole weekend, with the same sales comming back a few times so that the americans don't lose their chance by work/school and the europeans don't have to stay up the whole night !!!!