Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

Beniboybling
04.02.2014 , 05:08 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
We did, like 2 years ago when it happened... It sucked then, we kinda live with it now.
Speak for yourself.

Djstingable
04.04.2014 , 06:40 PM | #142
Just watched the whole season 6 last night, and it was amazing.
Thoughts:
Spoiler
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

Essence_of_Light
04.04.2014 , 09:20 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Djstingable View Post
Just watched the whole season 6 last night, and it was amazing.
Thoughts:
Spoiler
Yes. Season 6 (what we got of it) truly is great. It really stinks that TCW got cancelled for that G-rated "Star Wars: Rebels" crap.

While I admit Disney can make some good movies (the Marvel movies come to mind), their TV Shows suck major arse. Just look what they did to Spider-man (Ultimate Spider-man). That show is beyond laughable and I'd rate it a 5/10 at best.

R.I.P Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008-2014
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Atim
04.05.2014 , 01:12 AM | #144
I thought USM was quite decent. I thought it looked stupid, plus I'm honestly not a huge fan of team-ups, but I enjoyed it. Certainly not "90s-Spider-man-good", but not terrible either. But I agree, it really does suck that TCW was cut short. I don't get why Disney couldn't bring it into the fold and then have a one hour block of Star Wars animation once Rebels started.

Going back to my earlier post, though, I've always felt that the Clone Wars events that were shown in the novels, comics, and animated show still occurred even with TCW. That show didn't encompass every waking moment of the various characters' lives; n fact, I believe months would pass just between episodes sometimes. Unless it can be confirmed otherwise, as long as dates don't conflict, in my mind, all that stuff said to be part of the war but not in TCW still happened.
A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead."-Sev

"There's no such thing as overkill; just dead and not dead enough."

DarkDoz
05.16.2014 , 03:14 PM | #145
I just finished watching the last show of Clone Wars and loved it.

Star Wars Rebels. coming soon
Prophecy of the Five server
Dozinator L60 Scoundrel DPS Dozi L60 Scoundrel Healer
Prophecy of the Five server
Lost'Her L60 Sniper DPS Lost'Him L60 Operative Healer

t-darko
05.18.2014 , 01:51 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
The retcon was stupid.

Varloum died long before 20BBY in EU, he was assassinated by Palpatine.
Sifo Dyas was personally killed by Dooku in EU.
Havn't u heard EU is no more, no more than *Ledgens' and those aren't always true are they ...
Disney reformation is in the works, any reference to the EU not sanctioned by Disney is just hear say you know, Something we all have to deal with, or we see a all new ball game of hatred, following the wake of the Great Disney Purge.