Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Risha or Akaavi?

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 07:58 AM | #11
Thank you! I would try that for sure! Nothing but the best for my boy! And the fact that you can marry Risha and then dump her seriously made my day!!!!

Petnil
05.09.2014 , 08:10 AM | #12
You "must" flirt with both girls. Try to keep both at about the same affection and keep flirting away.

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 08:28 AM | #13
Yes, sir!!!

AlrikFassbauer
05.17.2014 , 01:09 PM | #14
A few days ago I thought of making on red-skinned Zabrak as a Smuggler and later let him marry Akaavi ... Would look interesting at least ...
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Luinthoron
05.17.2014 , 01:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
A few days ago I thought of making on red-skinned Zabrak as a Smuggler and later let him marry Akaavi ... Would look interesting at least ...
Oh, definitely in my plans as well ever since I first met Akaavi with my first Smuggler. If I wasn't so loyal to my choices, I probably would have dumped Risha right there.
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor
Alanar (Jedi Sentinel) | Saji (Scoundrel) | Marean (Sith Sorcerer) | Shinanth (Sith Marauder) | Eien (Sniper) | Arileen (Jedi Sage) | Seikenshi (Mercenary) | Iristhan (Commando) | Emedea (Sith Assassin) | Mirilae (Sith Juggernaut) | Hotora (Vanguard) | Learia (Bounty Hunter) | Shialea (Smuggler)

DomiSotto
05.20.2014 , 10:51 AM | #16
Ooh, my M!Smuggler is a Red Twilek. Still cooling his heels on the landing pad in Ord though for a couple of weeks They can worry if the lekku will be shorter than the horns, but the skin color is gonna be easily predictable on the offsprings.