Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for an Australian Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Looking for an Australian Guild

AquaPhobicFish
05.16.2014 , 11:26 AM | #1
Hey guys, I just recently came back to SWTOR having played during the initial release, to find that they abolished the Oceanic servers! So i was wondering if there was any Australian guilds who play regularly on The Bastion USW server or at least a similar timezone to GMT +8?

theUndead
05.16.2014 , 04:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AquaPhobicFish View Post
Hey guys, I just recently came back to SWTOR having played during the initial release, to find that they abolished the Oceanic servers! So i was wondering if there was any Australian guilds who play regularly on The Bastion USW server or at least a similar timezone to GMT +8?
Most APAC players actually moved to the Harbinger. Like my guild for example, we are an all Aussie guild.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

AquaPhobicFish
05.16.2014 , 10:42 PM | #3
^ Damn! I enjoy PvP servers specifially because its more realistic in that you can get attacked by agents of the opposite faction at any given time

theUndead
05.16.2014 , 10:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AquaPhobicFish View Post
^ Damn! I enjoy PvP servers specifially because its more realistic in that you can get attacked my agents of the opposite at any given time
Even on PvP servers, OWPvP does not happen very much unless it is organized.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.