Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Most Boring Quest in the Game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Most Boring Quest in the Game

DomiSotto
05.16.2014 , 09:43 AM | #1
Empire Side, plucking dead imperial soldiers from the Killick's nests. One should have been plenty. 6 or 8??? Yakes.

djdee
05.16.2014 , 02:00 PM | #2
Staged Weekly on Makeb for me. Without a doubt.
See ya on the chronostream, time jockey!
Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon.
You can use my referral link for a preferred friend bundle if you want to try SWTOR out.

DarthDymond
05.16.2014 , 10:13 PM | #3
Digging up HK Parts.
End of story.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

EranofArcadia
05.17.2014 , 01:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Digging up HK Parts.
End of story.
Unless you get really lucky and someone in chat says they have almost found it and will wait for you to get it as well. This happened to me on DK, and I did it for someone else on Coruscant, but Hoth took forever. Would never want to do that again.

Duskrequim
05.18.2014 , 03:37 PM | #5
The most boring quest is the Section X quests [DAILY] The Dread Guard and [DAILY] Priority Containment.... especially the Priority,.... I cant stand these quests.. they are so long and boring... and really annoying.

Darkelefantos
05.18.2014 , 03:44 PM | #6
The Quest "Dissonance Wave" and any of the quests similar to it (and there are some that just send you from platform A to B to C...) are so incredibly tedious.
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

CaptMurphy
05.19.2014 , 10:46 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by djdee View Post
Agree 100%. Mostly because you can only have one active mission at a time and have to travel back to pick another one up.

Let's face it, dalies/weeklies as a whole are pretty boring, but when they're logistical nightmares like the Makeb staged weekly, it goes from about a 5 to a 10 on the watching paint dry scale.

BTW. I just got my HK over this past weekend and I didn't spend more than 15 minutes per planet finding the necessary parts. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones.

ScarletBlaze
05.19.2014 , 10:47 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by djdee View Post
This and doesn't matter where it is republic or empire. (Though the republic side on Stage 2 takes a little less time)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

docbenwayddo
05.19.2014 , 10:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptMurphy View Post
Agree 100%. Mostly because you can only have one active mission at a time and have to travel back to pick another one up....
Just to note, any mesa that has a Staged Weekly mission will have a terminal at the Taxi to pick up another Staged Weekly. If, at the end of a mission, you QT to the Mesa you just did it on, or the next mesa you want to do one on, there is a Staged Weekly terminal near the shuttle-in point.

EranofArcadia
05.20.2014 , 09:18 AM | #10
I'd like to change (well, narrow down) my answer to "anything on Hoth, especially if it involves gathering."

because looking for the HK part was worse on Hoth than on all the others combined. And now, frankly, looking for the dread seed is worse on Hoth than anywhere else. And pretty much every quest there is worse than any quest anywhere else.