Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

vadess
03.02.2014 , 12:30 PM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by darkeloookle View Post
Hey all,

I'm Marty, I am on The Progenitor, Shadowlands, Jedi Covenant and Ebon Hawk.
  • Raab, Sith Assassin, Lv30... Currently in the "Dark Enigma" guild. Shadowlands
  • Tomnas, Jedi Shadow, Lv17... Currently seeking out the "Pride in the Republic" guild. Shadowlands
  • Moroak, Operative, Lv15... Currently guildless, seeking a LGBTI one though. Shadowlands
  • Jezkiss, Gunslinger, Lv18... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Septamis, Jedi Sage, Lv22... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Redeyes, Mercenary, Lv11... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Cwan, Sith Marauder, Lv20... Currently in "Red Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Myserr, Jedi Sentinel, Lv12... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Kerros, Commando, Lv11... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Camili, Jedi Knight, Lv5... Currently guildless. Ebon Hawk
  • Andromados, Sith Inquisitor, Lv9... Currently guildless. Ebon Hawk

Anyone is most welcome to friend me and we can team up if you are still leveling up. I'm kinda useless to higher level players but once I get all my characters to at least 50 I'll start joining in Operations/Raids.
I have a character named Sormaro on the Ebon Hawk. He's guildless but it'd be cool to meet your JK on there if you're interested.
Forum Posts Pro-SGR in SWTOR
Companion SGR: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634157
Same Gender Romance Discussion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590526

ObsidianVashti
04.26.2014 , 03:21 PM | #342
Hey guys, see this thread is a bit old, but thought I would check in anyways. Gay man here, been playing TOR for a couple years now on the Shadowlands server. Would love to meet and get to know some new people or join up with an LGBT guild.

Feel free to message me anytime:
-Felis'nigripes (Sith Inquisitor Healer) Lvl. 55
-Rescartes (Jedi Consular Shadow Tank) Lvl. 55
-Averlis (Bounty Hunter Powertech DPS) Lvl. 45

(A couple other lower leveled toons)

Would love to start a new character and play alongside someone or help out with my upper toons as needed.

ObsidianVashti
04.26.2014 , 03:23 PM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by darkeloookle View Post
Hey all,

I'm Marty, I am on The Progenitor, Shadowlands, Jedi Covenant and Ebon Hawk.
  • Raab, Sith Assassin, Lv30... Currently in the "Dark Enigma" guild. Shadowlands
  • Tomnas, Jedi Shadow, Lv17... Currently seeking out the "Pride in the Republic" guild. Shadowlands
  • Moroak, Operative, Lv15... Currently guildless, seeking a LGBTI one though. Shadowlands
  • Jezkiss, Gunslinger, Lv18... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Septamis, Jedi Sage, Lv22... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Redeyes, Mercenary, Lv11... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Cwan, Sith Marauder, Lv20... Currently in "Red Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Myserr, Jedi Sentinel, Lv12... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Kerros, Commando, Lv11... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Camili, Jedi Knight, Lv5... Currently guildless. Ebon Hawk
  • Andromados, Sith Inquisitor, Lv9... Currently guildless. Ebon Hawk

Anyone is most welcome to friend me and we can team up if you are still leveling up. I'm kinda useless to higher level players but once I get all my characters to at least 50 I'll start joining in Operations/Raids.
Hey Marty I have a couple lower level characters in the Shadowlands and wouldn't mind teaming up with you if you want. Feel free to message me -> Felis'nigripes, Rescartes, or Averlis are my primary characters right now.

strr
04.28.2014 , 07:13 PM | #344
Gay sith juggernaught here!

Crystal_Isis
05.14.2014 , 03:51 PM | #345
Hey, I'm a gay guy from Baltimore. It feels like I'm in one of those meetings lol.

I'm a guild leader on the ebon hawk, I believe in truely immersive rp (game does not exist, I exist only as the character in front of me. Sometimes you gotta turn it off though lol.

But anyway, since I'm a jedi and we're not really supposed to have any sexuality whatsoever, I'm way too ashamed to give his name lol. I'm proud of who I am but ingame that's his darkest secret.

Currently playing mostly as my gunsliger Elroi on the ebon hawk. I don't jump around servers too much.

Thrivaios
05.14.2014 , 05:31 PM | #346
Hi all!

I'm a gay male in NYC, you can call me Z

I have a plethora of characters but you can usually find me on the following:

Vediovis (Sorc Heals)
Telesforos (Operative Heals)

Pub side:

Alexiares (Scoundrel Heals)
Morwin (Sage Heals)
Volcaenus (Shadow Tank)

If you see me, say hi!

MishraArtificer
05.14.2014 , 06:10 PM | #347
Figured I'd update things since I posted in here last back in...gods know when. I'm seriously gender-questioning, leaning towards trans*, and have moved out of the Midwest into Rhode Island. Hope to maybe see some of you in person! (RI IS a small place, after all...)
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Crystal_Isis
05.14.2014 , 08:23 PM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by Thrivaios View Post
Hi all!

I'm a gay male in NYC, you can call me Z

I have a plethora of characters but you can usually find me on the following:

Vediovis (Sorc Heals)
Telesforos (Operative Heals)

Pub side:

Alexiares (Scoundrel Heals)
Morwin (Sage Heals)
Volcaenus (Shadow Tank)

If you see me, say hi!
what server you on

Thrivaios
05.15.2014 , 04:36 PM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by Crystal_Isis View Post
what server you on
Ebon Hawk! Thought I posted it. Sorry

Jedibehr
05.23.2014 , 06:38 AM | #350
Glad to have found this thread.

I am a gay male who RP's on the Begeren Colony Server. I RP all of my toons as Gay or asexual in the case of my Jedi Master.

That said, I would love to meet other LGBT people on Begeren Colony. Ultimately, I am also searching for another gay male with some RP experience to help me write the next chapter in my smugglers (Drexler) story line. He has a rich back story and is deeply woven into the RP community of Begeren Colony.

I have over 20 years of RP experience and run a guild on the server. I am open to teaching new RPers, so please do not hesitate to message me in game. The most important thing is that we click as people and have compatible views of RP.

Keep the thread going and you are all awesome.
The can be no light without the dark, all jedi must remember this, always.