Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Return of the gree event...??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Return of the gree event...??

Griad
05.14.2014 , 02:31 PM | #1
Hi all

i might have missed it but when is the gree event returning..??

THanks
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Rankyn
05.14.2014 , 02:32 PM | #2
Soon™

Fractal_Eye
05.14.2014 , 02:53 PM | #3
Although they haven't specifically said when it will be, it should be back sometime between update 2.8 & 2.9.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=740037

(So, I'm guessing sometime in June or July.)

DarthDymond
05.14.2014 , 02:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

Events! We will be running every one* of our major recurring events over the period between 2.8 and 2.9. Events include:
  • Double XP Weekend
  • Gree Event
  • Bounty Contract Week
*Except the Rakghoul Resurgence. Obviously, the Rakghoul plague was completely eliminated the last time, and the galaxy is absolutely safe from another outbreak. Right?
2.8 = June 10th and 2.9 = August 19th, so somewhere in that window is all we know for sure.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Griad
05.14.2014 , 03:22 PM | #5
OK thanks for the info
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Duskrequim
05.14.2014 , 04:42 PM | #6
*Except the Rakghoul Resurgence. Obviously, the Rakghoul plague was completely eliminated the last time, and the galaxy is absolutely safe from another outbreak. Right?

I hope this is them being sneaky,,, as I would hate if the Rakghoul plague does not return. I do not have max reputation with thorn and I do not have my pets. I want to get the rest of my pets =)

AshlaBoga
05.14.2014 , 04:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Duskrequim View Post

I hope this is them being sneaky,,, as I would hate if the Rakghoul plague does not return. I do not have max reputation with thorn and I do not have my pets. I want to get the rest of my pets =)
I think given the Reputation it might actually end up being on Alderaan -> Tatooine -> Coruscant and then another 3 planets. The rep makes me think it will be around for years.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ZahirS
05.14.2014 , 05:07 PM | #8
/Signed

People like this event