Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick question about Dreadseed Chest armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Quick question about Dreadseed Chest armor

wiredgutter
05.13.2014 , 06:05 PM | #1
Hello is it possible to dig it up if you selected the Star Forager jacket as the quest reward? I've been farming all week and got 20 SF/DS bracers and 5 extra SF jackets, but no Dreadseed. I really want the chest for my jugg, did I screw myself and have to do the quest chain on jugg?

Rafaman
05.13.2014 , 06:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by wiredgutter View Post
Hello is it possible to dig it up if you selected the Star Forager jacket as the quest reward? I've been farming all week and got 20 SF/DS bracers and 5 extra SF jackets, but no Dreadseed. I really want the chest for my jugg, did I screw myself and have to do the quest chain on jugg?
Well, when this launched you could only get the chest piece by completing the series of quests. But to be honest a lot has changed since then including the rate at which you dig up the items.

Darth_Wicked
05.13.2014 , 06:10 PM | #3
http://dulfy.net/2013/04/15/swtor-dr...cations-guide/

Some people there state that they've been able to dig a couple of chest pieces here and there. Take it as you will.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Leftenant Davrill elaborates on his strategy
The battle for Balmorra can only be won with blood, sweat and tears: our sweat, their blood and tears.

ethjuggz
05.14.2014 , 10:29 AM | #4
now no matter what one you picked dread seed or star forager you can dig the other set up aswell. chest i think is on alderaan

wiredgutter
05.14.2014 , 12:53 PM | #5
Thanks for the responses. I gave up digging and just did the quest chain on my jugg. It took probably 1/8 the time I had spent digging on Alderaan. The dig sites can be soul crushing.