Subscribe for strongholds?

So it says you have to be subscribed by May 11th to get extra rooms and again in July, I want these so I recently subscribed. Do I have to keep my subscription going through both dates or is 1 month now enough? Basically do I have to be subscribed during the dates.

Thanks in advance :)

Bonus Cartel Coins Offer: Subscribers as of May 4, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 5, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT will receive 1,000 Bonus Cartel Coins by May 5, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 6, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.

To qualify for the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Stronghold with five rooms unlocked, the Subteroth Mini-Pet the Character Titles “The Intrepid,” and “The Illustrious,” and the Stronghold title, “Galactic Stronghold,” your account must be in active subscription status on May 11, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 12, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.

To qualify for the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Stronghold with three rooms unlocked, “The Illustrious” Character Title and the “Galactic Stronghold” Stronghold Label, your account must be in active subscription status on July 15, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / July 16, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.

If you subscribed today, then your subscription will give you the first 2 promotions.

All this info is located at the bottom area of this link http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds

Edited by Hoshkar

Bonus Cartel Coins Offer: Subscribers as of May 4, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 5, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT will receive 1,000 Bonus Cartel Coins by May 5, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 6, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.

To qualify for the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Stronghold with five rooms unlocked, the Subteroth Mini-Pet the Character Titles “The Intrepid,” and “The Illustrious,” and the Stronghold title, “Galactic Stronghold,” your account must be in active subscription status on May 11, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 12, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.

To qualify for the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Stronghold with three rooms unlocked, “The Illustrious” Character Title and the “Galactic Stronghold” Stronghold Label, your account must be in active subscription status on July 15, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / July 16, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.

If you subscribed today, then your subscription will give you the first 2 promotions.

All this info is located at the bottom area of this link http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds

Thank you, this information was exactly wat I was looking for

• 2 weeks later...
I was curious myself, so I did some digging :D

You saved my life, I subbed on may 10th... I wasnt sure if i had to do it the 11th or before.... and since there is no confirmation email or something for the bonus I was really worried, thanks a lot. =D

When do you get the Subteroth mini pet? or the title Intrepid? I am subscribed but never got them. Did anyone else?

from http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds

The Subteroth Mini-Pet and “The Intrepid” Character Title will be delivered via in-game mail by May 20, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 21, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT. The Nar Shaddaa Stronghold is exclusively unlocked for Subscribers during the Subscriber Early Access period and will be available for unlock to all other players at Official Launch on October 14, 2014.