Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Mission unsuccessful"!

HelinCarnate
05.14.2014 , 05:34 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
RNG is RNG.

If you have something to prove, run 250-500 missions and record the results of every single one. THEN come here and post something. Even running 100 missions might show us a trend.

A 5-data point sample is ludicrous.
Add another 0 to your sample size if you are trying to prove that the RNG is broken.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.

DomiSotto
05.14.2014 , 06:41 AM | #12
Sorry you are hitting a rough patch. It will get better

Superman_AZ
05.14.2014 , 08:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by theSCARAYone View Post
Max out dat affection yo.
True story. I spent 100k on Mako getting her up to 10K affection. At level 22, she never fails a mission. In fact, she crits every other time and gets me more of what I want... dem purples.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

DOHboy
05.14.2014 , 08:26 AM | #14
well as most slicers will tell you, sometimes failing the mission is better than not critting since I'm not sure what I would do with another 99 stacks of those useless level 9 slicing mats that dont sell and i've yet to see a use for and are basically vendor trash @14.5k per full stack.

Superman_AZ
05.14.2014 , 08:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
well as most slicers will tell you, sometimes failing the mission is better than not critting since I'm not sure what I would do with another 99 stacks of those useless level 9 slicing mats that dont sell and i've yet to see a use for and are basically vendor trash @14.5k per full stack.
The secret is not to sell them... but to trade them. In a large guild, people are always looking for mats. Everyone has something someone else wants. So, I stack up tons of stuff and then trade in bulk. I take the items I bartered for and either use them, or sell them for more than what my materials were worth. When sales are bad, bartering is your best friend.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy