Un-lockable Skill Trees

Azahran

Alright so first off, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I had an idea and wanted to get it out there.

We all know (I hope) that as subscribers we can respec without spending credits, most of us have field respec, and probably security keys.

My idea is that if someone has all 3 of these things: Subbed, Field Respec, and Sec Key perhaps instead of refunding all the skill points we could "Unlock" them and right click to remove a point and place it into something new. Then before queing for something or if we entered combat our points become automatically locked until we Unlock/Exit Combat. Just an idea, lemme know.

This is indeed the wrong forum for that question. This is the Star Wars Discussion Forum, here we talk about the franchise as a whole not this game. IF you want better responses, try here, here, here, or here

I will say, there is a lock-out from respeccing while qued for WZ's as is, meaning I can't go to the vendor and respec before a match or add a point when I level without unqueing. Yeah I think BW is pretty much opposed to this entirely in my experience. I support the general idea, I just don't think Bioware will care or agree.