Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Exterminator armor set (hear me out)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Exterminator armor set (hear me out)

that_Spartan_IV's Avatar


that_Spartan_IV
05.08.2014 , 10:29 PM | #1
I know it isn't THAT big a deal, but I'm curious on when the Exterminator armor will be released, as I'm pretty excited to have a more Sith-y looking armor set.

Does anybody know when it will be released, or if it instead of being a straight release on the cartel, will be found in packs?

Just curious. Any and all answers welcome.
"Someone well trained in lightsaber combat can easily defeat and opponent who is stronger in the Force." Lord Kas'im, the greatest duelist in Sith history.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
05.08.2014 , 10:32 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by that_Spartan_IV View Post
I know it isn't THAT big a deal, but I'm curious on when the Exterminator armor will be released, as I'm pretty excited to have a more Sith-y looking armor set.

Does anybody know when it will be released, or if it instead of being a straight release on the cartel, will be found in packs?

Just curious. Any and all answers welcome.
Seeing that the Hero armor set was released individually on the Cartel Market, I guess it's safe to say that the same will happen with the Exterminator one.

As to the "when" it will be released, your guess is as good as mine.

EDIT:

Halo fan?
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.08.2014 , 10:32 PM | #3
No one but Bioware knows when.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

that_Spartan_IV's Avatar


that_Spartan_IV
05.08.2014 , 10:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Seeing that the Hero armor set was released individually on the Cartel Market, I guess it's safe to say that the same will happen with the Exterminator one.

As to the "when" it will be released, your guess is as good as mine.

EDIT:

Halo fan?
Yeah, but I have to pick Star Wars overall. Don't get me wrong, Halo has a LOT of good lore in books and things that I think more people should read.
"Someone well trained in lightsaber combat can easily defeat and opponent who is stronger in the Force." Lord Kas'im, the greatest duelist in Sith history.

KaitoX's Avatar


KaitoX
05.09.2014 , 04:22 AM | #5
Hopefully it's released today like they did with the Humble Hero set last Friday.

Come on Bioware release this already!!

Anubiran's Avatar


Anubiran
05.09.2014 , 07:39 AM | #6
yes today, come on!
.

DarthMord's Avatar


DarthMord
05.09.2014 , 03:43 PM | #7
Anyone heard anything about this yet? Bioware has people screaming for this set, it's been asked for since the game came out and we're still stuck waiting? Bioware hasn't given a peep as to why it's been delayed and they really need to let us know when it's coming out. We've waited long enough already.
"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb..."

KaitoX's Avatar


KaitoX
05.09.2014 , 05:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMord View Post
Anyone heard anything about this yet? Bioware has people screaming for this set, it's been asked for since the game came out and we're still stuck waiting? Bioware hasn't given a peep as to why it's been delayed and they really need to let us know when it's coming out. We've waited long enough already.
I agree completely,please Bioware just release it,it'll sell like crazy I'm sure of it.The Humble set has been released,its time for the Exterminator to be out too!

Fruitous's Avatar


Fruitous
05.09.2014 , 07:19 PM | #9
They are going to wait and charge 2400 for it.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.09.2014 , 07:27 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Fruitous View Post
They are going to wait and charge 2400 for it.
Nope.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs