Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ep 7. Could the Empire still be in charge?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ep 7. Could the Empire still be in charge?

Sanguiluna
05.08.2014 , 09:17 AM | #11
Actually they said it's 30 years. So around the same time in the Legends timeline, the Yuuzhan Vong War is coming to a close.
It is always midnight in the writer's soul.

uncle_monty
05.08.2014 , 11:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Krushya View Post

This has been, is, and always will be the conclusion of every story, whether in novel form, movie, or cartoon, video game, or TV drama this will always be the case: The Good Guys Will Always Win!

I'm sorry to break your hearts.
Seven

Usual Suspects? etc etc etc

Pulp Fiction

Train spotting

I'm sorry to break it to your heart.
"You now understand why an exotic weapon or unfamiliar style will be more difficult to defend against, but until you become an expert in a particular style, in the heat of combat your mind will still struggle to grasp it's limitations."
Dark Lord Kas'im - Darth Bane 1 Path of Destruction

Kirazy
05.08.2014 , 03:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by uncle_monty View Post
Seven

Usual Suspects? etc etc etc

Pulp Fiction

Train spotting

I'm sorry to break it to your heart.
Pretty sure he was talking about Star Wars. Where this has essentially always been the case... though I would argue Episode 3 didn't have a "happy ending". That came later.

Kaisernick
05.09.2014 , 01:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirazy View Post
It wouldn't make sense, at all, for the Empire to fall apart just because they killed the Emperor, and destroyed a handful of Star Destroyers out in the middle of no where. What about the Moffs? All the other ranking Imperial officers? The fact that the Imperial Navy is alive and well?

They don't just disappear now that the Emperor is dead. I hope the Empire is still around and largely in charge. It would make for a more interesting story, in any case.
this just reminded me of this.