Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric? Update as promised?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
02.04.2014 , 10:29 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Why does it matter if there are a bunch of them or not? That's a bit like going to your house and stealing something and then saying "well in my defense, you didn't use it all that often".
It matters because it demonstrates that it was NOT any sort of thriving market item for crafters here. Hence, nothing material was taken away from crafters here. Sure.. it used to be (used to be) a credit cow for low level crafters, but that ship sailed a long time ago.

I get that you are fighting this one on principle, but really, no harm was done with this one on the crafters market.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Alec_Fortescue
02.04.2014 , 10:32 AM | #172
Knives, it's not like crafted armor was able to make you any credits...

Eric, I'd like to know if any of the sets in the current pack was the one meant by yourself in your update. Please.

MillionsKNives
02.04.2014 , 10:40 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
It matters because it demonstrates that it was NOT any sort of thriving market item for crafters here. Hence, nothing material was taken away from crafters here. Sure.. it used to be (used to be) a credit cow for low level crafters, but that ship sailed a long time ago.

I get that you are fighting this one on principle, but really, no harm was done with this one on the crafters market.
I'm not sure why you mention low level when the crafted pieces are orange.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Knives, it's not like crafted armor was able to make you any credits...

Eric, I'd like to know if any of the sets in the current pack was the one meant by yourself in your update. Please.
My current 75+ million credits has almost completely come from crafted armor (granted it's from battlemaster).

Alec_Fortescue
02.25.2014 , 07:52 AM | #174
Any chance we'll see one of those Jedi robes in the Hotshot's pack? I am so disappointed that it takes so long. Been waiting two years for new Jedi stuff.

Alec_Fortescue
05.07.2014 , 03:25 PM | #175
So what's the story with the mentioned Jedi robes in works? One for direct purchase and other for the packs? Nothing on the horizon so far. Why just can't make something like this : http://i.imgur.com/5J9oXnP.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ek3XDEc.jpg

Superman_AZ
05.07.2014 , 06:19 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Kudos Eric! Now I can shut up. Loving you for the update

ERIC!!!! REMEMBER!! HOOD DOWN

Make you sure you tell them!

Otherwise i unsub...

Who wants to bet that Bioware will troll me?
At this point, between your nagging, whining, and Sig line, I hope they give it to you just to shut you up.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Arandem
06.05.2014 , 05:11 PM | #177
In the last few months there have definitely been improvements with the robes and there are a lot more that I enjoy now. So thank you devs. I'll give it a few more months until you guys get it perfect.

Alec_Fortescue
06.12.2014 , 05:55 AM | #178
So... What's the story? Where is the direct purchase Jedi robe? :/ Is the cartel pack one was supposed to be Ajunta Pall's set?

It's been 6 months sine the cs response.

Please don't keep me in the dark, I've been begging and waiting for years, supporting the game for the whole time :'{

Darth_Wicked
06.12.2014 , 07:30 AM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
At this point, between your nagging, whining, and Sig line, I hope they give it to you just to shut you up.
I hope they don't, just to spite him.

After all, he's the one who said that the Tulak Horde armor set should walled off behind some Cartel Reputation or whatever, so the least amount of players could get it.

Hypocritical to the last; The force is rightly so punishing him for it I guess.

Alec_Fortescue
06.12.2014 , 08:14 AM | #180
No? I never said it? Don't manipulate with my words.