Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OotiniCast

jasoneth
04.10.2014 , 08:24 PM | #101
OotiniCast Episode 130

Game Update 2.7: Invasion is here! We discuss our initial impressions of the new content, along with other news from around the galaxy.
Teo, co-host and producer of OotiniCast

jasoneth
04.17.2014 , 08:39 PM | #102
OotiniCast Episode 131

Along with the latest news, we discuss the Q&A from the Boston Community Cantina, and the developer blog outlining how Ranked PvP Season 2 is going to work.

jasoneth
04.21.2014 , 08:14 PM | #103
OotiniCast Episode 132

Chill interviews Madmar, the creator of the “SWTOR family” community on Twitter.

jasoneth
04.24.2014 , 08:26 PM | #104
OotiniCast Episode 133

Bruce MacLean announces that Galactic Strongholds has been delayed, though for the best possible reasons! We discuss what's happening and what it will mean.

jasoneth
05.01.2014 , 08:58 PM | #105
OotiniCast Episode 134

We cover what made it into Game Update 2.7.1, the developer livestream, and the new Galactic Strongholds trailer about the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace. In the discussion, we analyse what has been revealed so far in the Forged Alliances story arc, and indulge in some wild speculation about where it's going.

jasoneth
05.05.2014 , 04:42 PM | #106
OotiniCast Episode 135

Chill interviews Njessi, author of the Hawtpants of the Old Republic blog, which includes the Fashion Hall of Shame.

JeepWithGuy
05.07.2014 , 03:54 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by jasoneth View Post
OotiniCast Episode 135

Chill interviews Njessi, author of the Hawtpants of the Old Republic blog, which includes the Fashion Hall of Shame.
Good interview with Njessi. 10/10, would buy again!
Constant Warfare: MMO helpsite. You just have to ask.
Pylan Traitine

jasoneth
05.07.2014 , 03:58 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by JeepWithGuy View Post
Good interview with Njessi. 10/10, would buy again!
Thanks! We'll even give it to you for half price.

Marstrike
05.07.2014 , 06:47 AM | #109
I just finished 134 and didn't realize this was up, a little treat!

Teo, i was recently on a break for a couple of months from SWTOR and during that time didn't listen to the podcast. Could you tell me what happened to the "irish" guy that used to be on the show as often as chill, red and yourself? He was funny and i always remember he had some funky looking toons like the bald marauder and body size 4 trooper /w the bell helm. I did have a look at the main site's forums for any info but couldn't find anything.

P.S great podcast, you guys always make me want to log in while listening...which is usually when i can't Thanks for all the hard work!
"Please nerf rock, paper is fine" -Scissors

jasoneth
05.08.2014 , 09:25 PM | #110
OotiniCast Episode 136

We find out what's coming up between now and Game Update 2.9 in Bruce MacLean's roadmap. In our discussion, we do some lightweight theorycrafting, comparing primary stat vs power augments, and whether there's a point at which crit becomes more valuable than power.