Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

action bats and hp

Carl_Holtz
05.06.2014 , 10:28 AM | #1
What do I need to do to get more action bars and what do I need to do so I can see how much hp I or an enemy has.

Plz Help
Thanks

Adric_the_Red
05.06.2014 , 11:09 AM | #2
The default display shows one bar, IIRC, and to use the others you shift+mousewheel to "rotate" through them.
How many bars you can use is dependent on your account status. Free-to-Play accounts get 2 bars, Preferred get 4, and subscribers get 6.

Hit ESC in game and then Interface Editor to change to a different UI layout with more bars showing (there are a few premade ones, or you can completely customize the UI if you want). However many bars you have displayed, shift+mousewheel will "rotate" through the others in the first bar position.

If you're not a subscriber, you can buy unlocks for additional bars from the Cartel Market, or maybe get the unlock item from the GTN, if you don't want to spend CC on it.

Your health is shown on your character protrait. When you target an enemy, their health is shown with their portrait (the red bar, in both cases). You can have it also give numbers (points and %) by enabling this in your preferences (under UI, I think). And you can show health bars over their heads (yours and enemies') by choosing the appropriate setting under Nameplates in your Preferences.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Eternalnight
05.06.2014 , 11:48 AM | #3
click the + in the left side of bar 1 and move on from there