Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gav Daragon's Belt -- Appearnce Changed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Gav Daragon's Belt -- Appearnce Changed
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
03.20.2014 , 08:43 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks! Sorry I've been so quiet on this one - I was chasing down some information for you.

This is definitely a bug and we are going to work on getting it reverted back to its previous looks. I don't have an ETA for you yet, but will make sure I let you know when I find out when it's getting taken care of.

Thanks!

-tw
Thanks Tait! I appreciate you taking time to let us know that it is a bug and will get reverted to the original.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Glzmo
03.21.2014 , 04:10 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks! Sorry I've been so quiet on this one - I was chasing down some information for you.

This is definitely a bug and we are going to work on getting it reverted back to its previous looks. I don't have an ETA for you yet, but will make sure I let you know when I find out when it's getting taken care of.

Thanks!

-tw
How come reverting relatively simple changes like this always take such a long time anyway?

tomcn
04.29.2014 , 05:45 PM | #33
OK, I am very disappointed. With today's patch 2.7.1, the downward pointing flap was added to the chestpiece, and the belt has no flap.

So sad, so sad.

I paid real money to unlock this set, and paid real money in the Appearance Designer to change multiple toons to look better when wearing this belt. I patiently waited for months for Bioware to fix it, and now they completely change the look of the belt and the chestpiece.

Zafirah
05.01.2014 , 02:32 AM | #34
My toon wears Gav Dragon's Tunic and since last patch its appearance changed and it totally ruined my char's look It now looks like she wore belt from this set (previous design). Why did you have to ruin that? Why couldn't you leave it as it was?
Screenshots:
Before: http://i.imgur.com/nzqxXiO.jpg
Now: http://i.imgur.com/OjfAvlc.jpg - it looks like she has two belts, WHY?
I liked this chest so much...

Clarian
05.01.2014 , 01:59 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by tomcn View Post
With today's patch 2.7.1, the downward pointing flap was added to the chestpiece, and the belt has no flap.
So now TWO pieces from this set need to be fixed?
OK, I am very disappointed.
With good reason, I'd say...

Gwena
05.01.2014 , 03:59 PM | #36
So let me get this straight . . . we had a messed up belt, they "fixed" it, and now we have a messed up belt and a messed up chest piece? I know Bioware's artists just love attaching flaps and bits to chest pieces, but come on! >.<

I was really looking forward to using that belt. Please fix it so it is like it was when I bought it!
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

DarthDymond
05.01.2014 , 04:15 PM | #37
OK, I am very disappointed. With today's patch 2.7.1, the downward pointing flap was added to the chestpiece, and the belt has no flap.

So sad, so sad.

I paid real money to unlock this set, and paid real money in the Appearance Designer to change multiple toons to look better when wearing this belt. I patiently waited for months for Bioware to fix it, and now they completely change the look of the belt and the chestpiece.
They seem to tie a lot of the extra doodads to chest pieces in this game. This is a really lame way to fix the problem if it was deliberate.
Hopefully they'll get this changed back.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

La_Trix
05.03.2014 , 03:22 PM | #38
Bumping for support.

PLEASE fix the tunic, and revert the belt. This change ruins the chest piece.
Beer and Pie since 2003.

tomcn
05.03.2014 , 06:33 PM | #39
I bought a car a few months ago and it didn't have a spoiler on the back. And then, all of a sudden, a secret compartment opened up and a spoiler popped out. Now my car has a spoiler and I hate it! I called the car dealer and said "*** - why did this spoiler pop up on the car I bought from you 6 months ago?" And the car dealer is like "Well the salesman was supposed to push that button and make the spoiler come out. He forgot to do it then, but that's what we intended. All this time it was supposed to have a spoiler. So your car has a spoiler now. Enjoy!"

TaitWatson
05.05.2014 , 10:15 AM | #40 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone! I just wanted to step in here and clarify what you're seeing.

The original design of the piece called for the "flap" to be part of the robes so, while fixing the belt, this was corrected.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]