Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Living: Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Galactic Living: Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AgustinSarro
05.01.2014 , 10:38 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikthanos View Post
This is my question as well and hope we can get an answer. I hope the furniture is not simply for decoration.
You can't expect more I'm afraid... Bioware won't make a special use for each furniture

LadyDrusilla
05.01.2014 , 10:44 PM | #32
If I were any more excited for this expansion my loins could be used for a lamp.

I'd like freely placeable furniture but it isn't a big issue if it isn't in, LOTRO showed you could still have a highly customisable player housing experience without being to move stuff around. I would hope there is some interactivity with furniture though, being able to sit on chairs and recline on couches and the like.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Neopan
05.03.2014 , 08:30 AM | #33
In one of the next Trailers I wanna see the Guild-Ships. I am really waiting for it, since I started to play. Make it an instructional Video, in which it is explained how to get the ship and how to coustomize it.

Thanks alot.

Solloby
05.04.2014 , 03:21 AM | #34
It'd be cool if we could recruit NPCs from different places for our strongholds. They could be special NPCs you do a quest for and the reward is them as a decoration for your stronghold. That would be so neat. Although with all our legacy companions the place might get a bit crowded.

When is the next video coming out? Will it show Coruscant? It looks like Coruscant is the one they have worked on the most apart from Nar Shaddaa so I am guessing they will show it before Dromund Kaas.

So excited about Strongholds, I am saving up lots of credits and cartel coins so I can buy them all and decorate them <3
The Shadowlands

HiddenPalm
05.08.2014 , 01:58 PM | #35
Why am I not seeing anyone sitting down on the chairs?

What would be the purpose to craft them, buy them, raid for them, etc, if they don't work?
The Grassroots Jedi Movement
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that." - King
APPLICATION * www.GrassrootsJedi.org *
We are the very first and only Anti-War Guild for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Infernixx
05.08.2014 , 03:11 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by HiddenPalm View Post
Why am I not seeing anyone sitting down on the chairs?

What would be the purpose to craft them, buy them, raid for them, etc, if they don't work?
I don't see anyone using any regen toys, either. Why would you disable regen toys in Housing???

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

bob-a
05.10.2014 , 09:14 AM | #37
A question: what would happen if I am a subscriber at may 11th, but my subscription would lapse somewhere between may 11th and the date for subsriber early access?
Would I still get the stronghold with five rooms unlocked?

DarthDymond
05.10.2014 , 11:48 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by bob-a View Post
A question: what would happen if I am a subscriber at may 11th, but my subscription would lapse somewhere between may 11th and the date for subsriber early access?
Would I still get the stronghold with five rooms unlocked?
My understanding is you would get it, but not have access until Preferred Players get access to Strongholds (which I think is a month after Subscribers get access).
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Sydth
05.10.2014 , 12:39 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by FuzzimcFuzz View Post
What I want to know is so we get one for each character or one shared through the legacy?
your questions (any many others in this thread) are answered here:

http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds
Khajjo'panåkaAloo'palakPårü shå
Harbinger

“You seem about as trustworthy as a used-speeder salesman"
"Really? Most people find me harmless and kind of charming. Never mind."

DMCian
05.12.2014 , 06:39 AM | #40
In my timezone it's May 12th 8:40PM, where is my palace... I am a monthly subscriber