Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Galactic Living: Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Galactic Living: Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Prynceton's Avatar


Prynceton
05.01.2014 , 09:56 AM | #21
Ridiculous video with no more information then we already know, and stupid shirt, I HATE EA, pity Bioware is owned by them. No wonder they are rated one of the top worst companies recently for customer service and to work for.

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
05.01.2014 , 10:30 AM | #22
So, other than furniture and decorations... can I also place NPCs in the strongholds? Because the video suggests this to me.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

ghoul_drool's Avatar


ghoul_drool
05.01.2014 , 10:48 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
I think you need to prepare yourself for disappointment then.

'Legacy wide, not character specific' seems pretty clear to me. If you can see ambiguity in those words I fear it is entirely the product of wishful thinking.
I'm not agreeing, as of yet. Character specific can also mean the decorations. If I defeat the Dread Masters on my main all characters in my legacy can use the resulting trophy. That's legacy wide, not character specific. It was never said, specifically, that Strongholds could NOT be individualised per character... just that they were legacy wide. Like a Legacy wide character perk to unlock. If you have a quote that's more specific, I'd like to see it.

ghoul_drool's Avatar


ghoul_drool
05.01.2014 , 10:49 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
So, other than furniture and decorations... can I also place NPCs in the strongholds? Because the video suggests this to me.
I'm going to say yes. Early videos showed NPC guards at the door inside the Stronghold.

mikeadmiral's Avatar


mikeadmiral
05.01.2014 , 10:56 AM | #25
Hi, I've a question: do I need to login May 11th to receive the Sky Palace? Or do I just need to be a subscriber, and so can I receive the Palace one or two days later?

DarthDymond's Avatar


DarthDymond
05.01.2014 , 11:07 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by mikeadmiral View Post
Hi, I've a question: do I need to login May 11th to receive the Sky Palace? Or do I just need to be a subscriber, and so can I receive the Palace one or two days later?
Well you won't actually receive the Sky Palace until Early Access launches in August (or if you're not still subscribed in August then you'll get it when Preferred Access goes live a month later), but you should just need to be subscribed on May 11th to have it unlocked - I don't think logging in has ever been a requirement for any of their Subscriber benefits/promotions.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

DarthDymond's Avatar


DarthDymond
05.01.2014 , 11:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Prynceton View Post
Ridiculous video with no more information then we already know, and stupid shirt, I HATE EA, pity Bioware is owned by them. No wonder they are rated one of the top worst companies recently for customer service and to work for.
Huh, you know of all the potential reactions to that video, I don't think frothing-at-the-mouth hate was ever one that crossed my mind.

Guess that shows my lack of imagination though.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

mikeadmiral's Avatar


mikeadmiral
05.01.2014 , 11:39 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Well you won't actually receive the Sky Palace until Early Access launches in August (or if you're not still subscribed in August then you'll get it when Preferred Access goes live a month later), but you should just need to be subscribed on May 11th to have it unlocked - I don't think logging in has ever been a requirement for any of their Subscriber benefits/promotions.
Ok, thank you, however I intended generally the reward.

Ikthanos's Avatar


Ikthanos
05.01.2014 , 11:49 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Koichi View Post
Bigger question: CAN WE ACTUALLY SIT, LAY, AND INTERACT WITH THE FURNITURE/DECORATIONS?
This is my question as well and hope we can get an answer. I hope the furniture is not simply for decoration.

KrossTheSith's Avatar


KrossTheSith
05.01.2014 , 07:12 PM | #30
So are we GETTING the Palace on may 11th or in August? wea_01