Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ranked warzones and bolster

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
ranked warzones and bolster

foxmob
04.30.2014 , 07:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HelinCarnate View Post
PvE barrels and hilts are best in set with bolster still. You can max out expertise easily without them.
that's not what the devs said. the max you can have with any pve item is supposed to be 1926 or something. although I still have a pve implant and I'm 2018. so obviously something went wrong.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Neoforcer
04.30.2014 , 08:00 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurthorian View Post
hey devs, why would you keep bolster in raked warzones? spending hours of our time getting pvp gear should be the reward over those that run into pvp matches with crap gear. they should not get bolstered, at least not in the ranked bracket. Do all of us subscribers a favor and pull bolster out of the ranked bracket!
They put a daily and weekly in now the pveers are doing rank i do not want to see 3/4 of my team get one shot because there in pve gear in ranked and ranked is not for the elect it for every one geared and ungeared. Move on with we need no bolster in ranks it is not meant to be for the elect only it for the hole population geared or ungeared.

Zoom_VI
04.30.2014 , 08:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
that's not what the devs said. the max you can have with any pve item is supposed to be 1926 or something. although I still have a pve implant and I'm 2018. so obviously something went wrong.
No the 1936 number was if you are using PvE weapons, due to not having pvp crystals. (2018 -(41*2)=1936)
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.