Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

Syndramise

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing like a successful gearing night. Cleared 9 bosses in DF and DP SM (including buggy Tyrans), all without a wipe! Doesn't sound like much, but it was the first time through for half the raid. Lots of comms, lots of windy explanations, and lots of fun. The fun is always a given.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also dont forget our now weekly scheduled PVP nights!! tuesday and wensday on POA!

right now we are working on the gearing for ranked pvp but once we get enough expertice/Gear we will jump on to weekly ranked PVP nights!

so that's another reason to join POA :) to kill other players with friends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

During my time playing SW:TOR, I've been in a few guilds (including one that I was the lead of) that made bold claims for member respect, collaboration, and/or activity, and just didn't deliver. Having been around the block as it were, I can definitely say that this guild is definitely an outstanding group of people who'll do anything to help each other out, whether it's crafting, raiding, or getting help and advice on optimizing your toon(s).

Bottom line: You couldn't find a better, more friendly, and cooperative guild on this server (also, they have pie).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We placed in the top 10 this week for conquests! Great job, guys!

If you're interested in raiding, conquest, PVP, achievements, or simply leveling in a guild full of friendly, helpful folks, check out Pillars of Ashla and see if we'd be a good fit for you. We are always recruiting all classes, all roles, and all levels of activity. :D

We placed in the top 10 again this week for conquests! Great job, everyone!

If you're interested in raiding, conquest, PVP, achievements, or simply leveling in a guild full of friendly, helpful folks, check out Pillars of Ashla and see if we'd be a good fit for you. We are always recruiting all classes, all roles, and all levels of activity.

Pillars of Ashla has been in the top 10 in the past two conquest events and are looking strong for this week! We schedule conquest events to make the experience more social and enjoyable overall. Note that while we love being on the leaderboard, Pillars certainly doesn't force members to hit a certain number of conquest points. Play how you want to! We still keep our ops schedule going, PvP events, etc.

• 2 weeks later...