Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Zorz> LF Progression minded raiders (NM ready)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Zorz> LF Progression minded raiders (NM ready)

JDotter
04.24.2014 , 07:57 AM | #1
Guild Objective: To raid at a world progression pace and achieve kills & timed runs at a world pace. Our playerbase has experience dating back to NM EC up to now and 100% of the kills with the respective guilds have been at a world progression pace.The majority of our players are ex Hatred members and have been since NM TFB & S&V .

Future plans: Build our player base for NM DP in a few months. We want to have 16-20 progression minded players who all are hungry to compete for world first come NM DP. Also want a stable roster of sixteen players for 16 NM content and secret bosses and such.

Guild Progress:

* World First Gate Crasher NM DF Speed-Run *

Everyone currently on our roster is 5/5 NM DF from guilds they have left or are coming from.

Our first "branded" Zorz Brontes kill.
Our first B team Brontes kill

Players we are interested in : Who want to compete for world progression kills and have a strong desire to play their class at a percentile few can. Players who will fix their mistakes, no complaints and no excuses. We're looking for players who understand that in a competitive setting the best players need to be used despite the following: tenure, friendship, feelings, etc. If you are asked to sit during future progression you are fine with it and understand the reasoning. Players who are hungry to win and will stop at no cost to win.

*Applicants should be at or near 180 gear level, with set bonus. If you weren't 10/10 HM DF/DP this isn't the guild for you. Implants, ear, and relics can be arranged, though we expect you to have at least vendor pieces. You should have your datacrons (main/off stat & endurance) and understand the importance of min-maxing .

Current Raid Teams and Time

Group A
Our main group at the moment. World First Gate Crasher
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7pm Server Time
FULL

Group B
A new group with a few fresh server transfers 5/5 NM DF
Wednesdays and Mondays 6pm Server Time
FULL

Group "D"
APAC friendly timeslot weekend group for our brethren from down under.
Fridays and Saturdays 8pm Server Time
FULL

Sundays/Mondays are generally Clean Up runs/ad-hoc alt runs of current or older content.

Still Interested in excellent players of all classes applying.

If you are interested please apply @ http://zorzz.enjin.com/recruitment

mastirkal
04.24.2014 , 02:25 PM | #2
I leave for wildstar and the guild splits open? Man I knew my leave was devastating, but come on.
Poopvectus

maebeebuzz
04.24.2014 , 02:39 PM | #3
Interesting. Very interesting.

Selenial
04.24.2014 , 02:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by maebeebuzz View Post
Interesting. Very interesting.
^^ My thoughts entirely.

Out of curiosity, what days are you planning on? daytime raids remotely on the cards?

Mained a sage healer for quite some time, until we discovered I'm actually good at gunslinger, got a sorc at 55 who I can gear with 5/5 set bonus and stuff, sort Relics/Implants with creds, but it depends on the days I guess
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

JDotter
04.24.2014 , 05:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
^^ My thoughts entirely.

Out of curiosity, what days are you planning on? daytime raids remotely on the cards?

Mained a sage healer for quite some time, until we discovered I'm actually good at gunslinger, got a sorc at 55 who I can gear with 5/5 set bonus and stuff, sort Relics/Implants with creds, but it depends on the days I guess

One group is set at Fri-Sat 8 PM PST, only has tank + dps slots open.
Other is unofficial

In general the need for a sorc is mainly NM DP based ( council, third fight, etc). Mainly looking ahead with that concern.

merc + tank is asap need.

Arahakust
04.25.2014 , 04:21 AM | #6
Silly Milas. Funny enough I was originally thinking about playing casually on the Harbinger since I have an old wow guild that I was friendly with there.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

rreddy
04.25.2014 , 05:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by mastirkal View Post
I leave for wildstar and the guild splits open? Man I knew my leave was devastating, but come on.
wow, full of oneself, arent we?
Erodoeht Erodork Lubricus
Guildmaster <The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> The Harbinger

Tweakoris
04.25.2014 , 06:01 AM | #8
I am a sin tank currently looking for a raid team for nim progression.
Current progress: 5/5 nim tfb, 6/7 nim sv, 1/5 nim df. All hm content cleared in 8man and some 16man done.
Contact me in game on dolryeo-chägi via tells or in game mail if you guys are interested.
Regards Dol

JDotter
04.25.2014 , 06:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Arahakust View Post
Silly Milas. Funny enough I was originally thinking about playing casually on the Harbinger since I have an old wow guild that I was friendly with there.

0_0 Come join We have you in vintage tensa form by NM DP.

benosio
04.25.2014 , 06:52 AM | #10
can i come?
Guildmaster/raidleader <The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> The Harbinger

D'Buenos/Dbuenbuen - Dirty Scoundrels