Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

AustinClark
03.27.2014 , 09:19 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by pgirswtor View Post
Hello,
I am currently looking for a guild that I can grow in. I only recently started playing SWTOR a few weeks ago and have been playing many characters. I have tried several classes on both sides on different servers. Then I found out that my brother had played and has some characters on Jedi Covenant. He's currently playing WoW, but may play again so I figured, I'd stay on this realm in the event he does.

While looking for a guild, I noticed GG has a chapter on this realm. I had been a part of GG briefly at the launch of GW2 where I joined on Jade Quarry. Unfortunately, there were complications. There was some kind of glitch that bugged the guild's registry in the game and could not be properly formed. As a result, GG had to move to another server (Davona's Rest if I recall) At that time, I had 3 other friends joining on JQ and getting them into GG was my plan. However, due to population locks, one didn't get into JQ so we also had to move. So my time with GG was short but not by choice.

So when I saw this post, it immediately caught my attention. I'd like another opportunity to grow with GG.

I have 2 Rep characters on JC but I just rolled a new Trooper named Colenelpanic.
(LOL, It's a play on words Kernel Panic)
hey there - check out our website (signature under the post above yours) to join! I registered for an account there and after receiving my account activation email, I posted a brief introduction about myself on the swtor (which ever side) forum. Then I was contacted by an officer in game and was invited !

pgirswtor
03.27.2014 , 09:55 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by AustinClark View Post
hey there - check out our website (signature under the post above yours) to join! I registered for an account there and after receiving my account activation email, I posted a brief introduction about myself on the swtor (which ever side) forum. Then I was contacted by an officer in game and was invited !
It is done

AustinClark
03.27.2014 , 12:49 PM | #133
Cya in game then!

pgirswtor
03.29.2014 , 08:10 AM | #134
Thank you for the invitation.

woodcan
03.29.2014 , 02:44 PM | #135
I'm glad you could join us!
Flesh Sawbones Scoundrel Jedi Covenant

ribbity
04.06.2014 , 08:38 PM | #136
Welcome to Grievance! Happy to have you.
Padraic Watchman Sentinel
Lloyd Annihilation Marauder
Guild Leader of Grievance (Jedi Covenant)
We're recruiting for both factions! Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org

daranged
04.18.2014 , 03:46 AM | #137
I have been in the guild over a year now, and I can say they are a great bunch of people.

Yozzle
04.22.2014 , 05:55 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by daranged View Post
I have been in the guild over a year now, and I can say they are a great bunch of people.
I can second this. I love the people of Grievance!

Yozzle
04.22.2014 , 05:55 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by pgirswtor View Post
Thank you for the invitation.
Welcome to Grievance!

ribbity
04.30.2014 , 08:39 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by daranged View Post
I agree! Though, admittedly, I may be biased.
Padraic Watchman Sentinel
Lloyd Annihilation Marauder
Guild Leader of Grievance (Jedi Covenant)
We're recruiting for both factions! Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org