Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outdated information on Holonet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Outdated information on Holonet
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iAZURAi
04.22.2014 , 07:48 AM | #1
http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes...l-agent/sniper These example abilities are no longer available. Very annoying, as when I created my sniper, I thought I would have this "Reactive Shots"... 55 already and never got it

I'm sure other class pages have same problems, so please fix them

CourtneyWoods
04.22.2014 , 09:27 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by iAZURAi View Post
http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes...l-agent/sniper These example abilities are no longer available. Very annoying, as when I created my sniper, I thought I would have this "Reactive Shots"... 55 already and never got it

I'm sure other class pages have same problems, so please fix them
Totally understand how that would be annoying! Updating the Holonet and other areas of SWTOR.com is one of my big projects this year. I do not have a timeline for you yet since this is a pretty big undertaking, but we are actively working on this behind the scenes!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

terzappi
04.22.2014 , 10:29 AM | #3
Just take your time, we know you devs are working so hard to develop new amazing content in 9-weeks-cycle. It doesn't matter if in the beginnig the release cycle was supposed to be a 6-weeks-cycle and then shifted in 8-weeks-cycle. It also doesn't matter if you've been squeezing same content in two or three updates (As you already did with gsf as well as the next stronghold)

The matter is you're keep working on cartel market shop.

Wylf
04.22.2014 , 10:41 AM | #4
You do know that the guys making stuff for the cartel market (i.E. the art department) aren't the same guys that work on gameplay content, yes? So stuff on the cartel market doesn't affect content creation in any way, aside from the obvious positive way of paying the bills.

The guys working on the website also don't have anything to do with content creation.
'Twas right, said they, such birds to slay
that bring the fog and mist

The Mitharr Legacy - Way too many characters to name here.
EU - The Progenitor

DOHboy
04.22.2014 , 10:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by terzappi View Post
Just take your time, we know you devs are working so hard to develop new amazing content in 9-weeks-cycle. It doesn't matter if in the beginnig the release cycle was supposed to be a 6-weeks-cycle and then shifted in 8-weeks-cycle. It also doesn't matter if you've been squeezing same content in two or three updates (As you already did with gsf as well as the next stronghold)

The matter is you're keep working on cartel market shop.
wow...passive aggressive much.

There is the community team in charge of the website, cantina events, customer outreach, and the forums.
There is the dev team working on combat/balancing/new content
then there is the art team, which develops new CM items (drawings basically).

All 3 of those are separate, but sure, backhand the community team for what they have no control over.

People can only work as fast as they can on what they are tasked with doing. Everyone wants everything yesterday for free. If you think it so easy to do their job, by all means, apply and tell them what they are doing is simple and they are doing it wrong. Or you know, keep it to yourself and stop throwing drinks in their face everytime we get some feedback on actual posts. No wonder nobody wants to respond, I could never do their job..These forums would be a wasteland after I go nuclear on people bashing with out reason.

Wylf
04.22.2014 , 10:44 AM | #6
Ha-ha, I was faster.

EU - The Progenitor

DOHboy
04.22.2014 , 10:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
Ha-ha, I was faster.
yeah, well...mine's bigger

tanerb
04.22.2014 , 10:50 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
yeah, well...mine's bigger
and both of you said nothing. he is right. "cartel market team is a separate team" is an illusion. they take most of the investment which means other teams are small. entire pvp has one person that looks into it. bugs are all around the game etc etc.. this is the main web page of the game and information here was outdated for a while now. yes content is coming, things are moving on but way slower than it should be

Darth_Wicked
04.22.2014 , 10:52 AM | #9
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

Wylf
04.22.2014 , 10:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by tanerb View Post
and both of you said nothing. he is right. "cartel market team is a separate team" is an illusion. they take most of the investment which means other teams are small.
Cite your sources.

EU - The Progenitor